Stradyn LCO Special High Magic Abilities

Kasuni

Squire
Hey Everyone!

As some of you heard, in Stradyn, there are some special LCO High Magic Abilities available for purchase at logistics:

Earth High Magic
Earth Atunement (Minor) - 2 High Magic per 5 day effect - May throw 50 charges of "5 elemental earth"
Earth Atunement (Major) - 5 High Magic per 5 day effect - May throw Unlimited charges of "5 elemental earth"

These are available beginning at our June 30th, 2017 Weekend Event!

I weirdly just saw this post.

Late to the attunement party again. Tsk.

Just to clarify, this is Elemental Earth, not Elemental Healing, correct?

It's ok, you can make it Elemental Healing. I am OK with it. (You quiet down over there Ben!)

Can these be used by a celestialist?

Also, how much are they and is payment in coin or Goblin Points?

That's correct. These aren't items, but a way for Earth Casters to use their High Magic points that are accumulated via the Formal Magic skill.

Is "unlimited" a typo?

If not: Are you SURE about that? No really. Are you sure?

Hey there, Adam.

Yes, it's correct. If you have concerns, I'd recommend taking them to Emily privately, as this isn't really the place to start a conversation about whether they're good for the game or not.

Is there an in game explanation for this additional high magic ability, especially for characters who haven't been around for a few years?

Is there an in game explanation for this additional high magic ability, especially for characters who haven't been around for a few years?
Yes, AFAIK. I like swords, though.
Also, hypothetically speaking, of course, could one purchase "5 elemental chaos"?
FOIG, as of June 23rd.

Back