Allies in the Final Confrontation - Assulting the Locations

I think we were only waiting on the Cyclopians for cannon moving, but we may be ready to go.

Iganeous informed me personal giards from 8 Dearven houses have pledged their aid.

-Asher

I suspect Ignaeous may be speaking of the same 8 Houses that Jamina told us Tazoulti had contacted.

Fiona

Makes sense. I think the Giants Walk is ready, at least enough to get into position.

On that same note, York, please lead the troops to Where we found his Majesty. I feel we are good to launch there as well.

Asher

Mobilizing our units, when everyone is gathered we will commence attack on the location King Talon was rescued.

May fate be with us,
York Winters

Locke sent me pigeon saying the Selunari caravans from Wayside are ready to assault the location King Talon was rescued.

Roy

Yes Ragnarok,

The time has come. Send out the word and gather our strength quickly.

Walk with Honor,
Sir Victor von Gryphon,
Knight of the Stayed Blade

All troops to your staging areas.
Battle commanders assign your strategy and remember to designate messengers for status reports.

For 1000 years the land has suffered; victimized by the Corrupt our peoples have suffered. Most of us have never known a world without constant war, bloodshed, and fear of the Corrupt.

Many Races from many places, yet all of this land, we go now, together as one.
Together we forge a strength that cannot be denied. Together we cannot be sundered nor broken.

We need only remember those that have come before us and shown us the way. Stand strong for what you believe in, your family, your home - these are within each of us. Recognize that same fire within those you fight along side! Feed that energy among those around you, and feel it's burn.

Think of the atrocities the Corrupt have brought upon us. How dare they invade our land! How dare they attack our home and family!

Now is the time, here is the place! We will stand for this Corruption no longer! Crush the nodes, destroy the Corrupt - drive them from the land!

Look to your weapons and don your armor...today we fight so that tomorrow we can see a new Dawn!

Walk with Honor,
Sir Victor von Gryphon
Knight of the Stayed Blade

Do we have the rest of the troops moving to help the Sett? Our time is limited, so please respond soon.

-Benjamin Bookworm

We've sent the Gnolls and Charyb to assist, so it will not be just The Sett.

-Asher

Darn, I knew it. It sounds like the Sett are the first to hit those new corrupt types. Unless the ones they described as puffing up seem like a type I just don't remember. Please tell me I'm just forgetting facing something like that before.

-Benjamin Bookworm

We have two more locations to get initiated. Ben, can you have Naomi begin one assault and we'll have the Vornae begin the next? Asura, can you direct the Vornae to the right spot.

Also, given a past agreement with The Gain Train, each location should have a decent staging area and supply flow to said staging areas.

- Asher

I will do my best to inform the Vornae. With any luck this will be easy for them.

~Master Asura Akuma

Having heard the command from my King, I and the Hope's Reach militia stand ready for action. Where do you want us?

McGregor

McGreggor,

It's been 7 years too long! Join up with the Horizon Guard and head down to the Giant's Walk. That is where we'll need all the help we can get!

- Asher

I also still have the seed of the Crown Ancient that could be empowered to send somewhere I believe if we have a good location for that.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

With that seed being one of only 2 of the 12 Crown Ancients left in the world I feel that will be best to be planted to revitalize the land.

Asher

Asher,

I proudly stood with the very first adventurers, who bravely accepted the call of the mist guardians, to join us in our fight against the corrupt. Many of whom I now call friends and family. I stood with men and women on the front lines of the frontier when the first blows were made to turn the tide and gleefully charges again and again at the corrupt, but I found that I was slowly losing myself in the many battle-raging berserker reveries.

This I have spent the last years trying to turn swords into plowshares as it were, directly investing myself in the community and training those who sought me out. I and my twin sabres long once again to spill and feel the spray of corrupt blood!

My brothers from the Hopes Reach Militia and I will make our way to the Giants Walk as you requested. My brothers and I only request one thing...put us where the fighting will be the fiercest so that our battle cries for Freedom and Hope may resound. For this day we fight not just for our friends and family but for all!!!

~McGregor

McGregor,

I welcome your ferocity. Both Hope's Reach and Horizon will make a grand statement at The Giant's Walk. I hope my apprentice Kobolds can keep the lines up and loses to a minimum. Tactics will win us this day, and we need to use everything to achieve it.

Asher

Kobolds you say....who says you can't find redemption...

Well if they will allow me to fight along side them, I pledge to help every kobold I come across kill as many corrupt as we can!

~McGregor

Kobolds and McGregor fighting side by side, many of those are original Hope's Reach Kobolds that I taught Earthen battle and formal magic. I'm sure any past is past. When I was Sheriff of Hope's Reach I did my best to give them a better life, as I did in Shademarch as well.

Now is the time that we all need to band together, differences aside and push back the Corrupt. Good luck and may your blades be true.

-Asher

Back