items to be stored and brought every event

PYKE

Adept
We currently have a couple items that will be used for the pc side of the event. A large enclosed tent for tavern and circle reps. If you were to house these and bring them and set them up each event we will give you gobbies.

Thank you

Jared
Man with too much crap in his shed already.

I'd like to say "since I sprung for the tavern tent, I can store it too" but also I'll be leaving basically every event at 10pm Saturday night, so I don't know how practical that is.

I'd like to say "since I sprung for the tavern tent, I can store it too" but also I'll be leaving basically every event at 10pm Saturday night, so I don't know how practical that is.
Yah I would say it wouldn't be the best seeing you do have to leave early. But if push comes to shove.....

How big is it when packed up? I'll be at every event, and as long as it fits in my car, I see no reason I couldn't store it at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can store the tent then, count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Your responsibility to put it up and take it down as well. All who helps will get gobbies

As other PCs will be using the space, they should be helping put it up and take it down. It would be impossible to do on your own. Just my not so subtle way of saying that just because it is Evan's responsibility to ensure it is put up/taken down doesn't mean others shouldn't help ;).

Agreed, and I'll at least be there to help set it up, so that much I can certainly do.

Back