Season Closer Information (HARD 9PM game start)

Alkalin3

Knight
To ensure we pack as much season closer action into the closer, we're going to have PC talk at 9pm, and immediately start after that. Please come to PC talk in makeup and be there ready to play at 8:45 so we can start at 9. There will be no soft lay on. Any attempt to make it to Valbrough prior to 9pm finds your character with delays caused by the chaos of the maelstrom.

As such we need help achieving this goal of a 9pm start time.

We need the following help.

We need someone to help set up Mod Build 1.
We need someone to help setup Mod Building 2.
We need help setting up the Celestial Guild.
We need help setting up the Tavern.

Setup for these things will begin at 7 pm. If you can make it we'll reward you with 60 GS.

Please help us achieve this start time goal by committing to one of the following setups.

You can sign up here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_IVY9CnM7t0ZqjOpyTrQ8KblkiKQHCNAnVHfMpCMnZo/edit?usp=sharing

Additionally, we're looking for extra NPC help Friday night. Rewards for npc shifts Friday Night will be doubled, as will the normal rewards for full weekend NPCS.

May I request help with the Healing House as well for set up? I really cannot do it alone.

Nette

An important part of this will be making sure your 2.0 character is built and ready to go.

If you have questions, aren't sure what to do, or need help. Please reach out to us as soon as possible instead of waiting until the event.

I guess I should ask - do I have a healing house ?

Nette

Thanks Chris !

I hope we can use the yurt again - it was nice and let us keep the Healing House in game :)

Ya all rock!!!

Nette

There will be no soft lay on. Any attempt to make it to Valbrough prior to 9pm finds your character with delays caused by the chaos of the maelstrom.

Does this mean it's a 'carry everything on you' beginning? Or can we set up cabins ahead of time per normal?

Joe

I can help set up a cabin. I'll help with mod cabin 2.

The google doc. is in view only mode, FYI.

I'll be there around 7! Barring obscene traffic or trouble picking up things for Annette here that is.

Back