November 9-11 - 2.0 Playtest Preregistration!

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
(Friday, November, 9 - Sunday, November 11th, 2018)

PC Pre-Registered before Deadline - $70
PC Not Pre-Registered before Deadline - $90
NPCing is Free
Note: Players 8-13 years old will be charged $40 . Players under 8 years of age not permitted.

Second PC - $20

Food Cost: add $20

Payments sent to paypal@alliance-seattle.com

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE PRE-REGGING!
https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/november-9-11-pre-reg-info-dump.38530/

Pre-register via this link! https://alliancedb.herokuapp.com/events/12

• Meal Plan is only available to those who both pre-register and pre-pay. You must do *both* prior to the pre-registration deadline, or you will not be able to participate in meal plan. Both PCs and NPCs may participate in the meal plan.
  • You may send in your payment for the event fee early as well, as long as you send it in before the pre-registration deadline. Please do not send in payments after the pre-registration deadline. Payments can be sent to paypal@alliance-seattle.com
  • Both PCs and NPCs may register for the meal plan. You may not participate in the meal plan unless you have pre-registered for it. We will not allow additions to the meal plan after the pre-registration deadline.
  • PCs who do not pre-register will be asked to wait until there is no more line at logistics before they are helped. Please pre-register to avoid being asked to wait until everyone else has gone through logistics. If your pre-registration is incomplete you will not count as being pre-registered.
  • Be fully prepared to check in when you arrive at logistics at the event. Be prepared with Spell & Recipe books, Magic Item reps & tags, armor, weapons, and any rituals scrolls being manipulated or spell-crafted. If you do not have these items available we will request to retrieve them and reenter the line. Additionally, if you are MERCHANTING please have all items prepared and sorted by production type and item in order to ensure a timely process.
Pre-registration closes Wednesday 10/31/18. For out of chapter players I will need your transfers by this date to ensure your cards are up to date.

Pre-Registered PCs - If your name is red, your pre-reg is not in the CMA (for who knows what reason) and we're working on it. I should have reached out to most of you, but if you haven't heard from me, please send an email to logistics@alliance-seattle.com

1. Bissonette Kit
2. DeBruhl Ben
3. Doyle Luke
4. Duble Chris
5. Farmer Corey
6. Fultz Heather
7. Gardner Codie
8. Gigante Jessica
9. Gourdine Anthony
10. Hagen Lauren
11. Holman Layn
12. Iverson Paul
13. Johnson Kyle
14. Kenneally Tabitha
15. Koenigsaecker David
16. Lewis Brad
17. Marion Bill
18. Marion Alice
19. Miller Rachel
20. Moody Isabelle
21. Newcomb Seth
22. Norton Julissa
23. Oberlin Erik
24. Papageorgacopoulos Eleni

25. Randall Josh
26. Rawson Evan
27. Sage Travis
28. Shettel Emily
29. Stowell Andy
30. Strausbaugh Anna
31. Sweeney Brett
32. Syring Jason
33. Thomas Jason
34. Wagner Chantell
35. Wessner Ryan
36. Mungo Tony
37. Thayer Ben

Pre-Registered NPCs
1. Bainbridge Nathan
2. Fesler Robert
3. Gregory Amy
4. Gregory Bryan
5. Gregory Etienne
6. Hemm Amber-Rpse
7. Johnson Brian
8. Jordan Levi
9. Martin Barb
10. Olson Naomi
11. Olson Tait
12. Reed Michael
13. Sleight Nathanael
14. Smith Noah
15. Stana Stephen
16. Steele-Sierk Emma
17. Stratman Jennifer
18. Vaughn Gavin
19. Woodward Kristin
20. Woodward Brent

Pre-Pay
Fultz Heather
Gigante Jessica
Gourdine Anthony
Hagen Lauren
Johnson Kyle
Koenigsaecker David
LeBlanc Brandon
Lewis Brad
Marion Alice
Marion Bill
Miller Rachel
Moody Ruudy
Papageorgacopoulos Eleni - Meal Plan Only
Randall Josh - Meal Plan Only
Rawson Evan - Meal Plan Only
Sweeney Brett
Thayer Ben
Thomas Jason
Wagner Chantell
Bainbridge Nate
Gregory Amy
Gregory Bryan
Gregory Etienne
Jordan Levi
Woodward Kristin
Woodward Brent

Meal Plan - If your name is red, you owe for the meal plan! I'll update this as I get more PayPal confirmations from the GM. You can always show me a PayPal receipt on site as well. No need to panic! :)
DeBruhl Ben
Duble Chris
Fultz Heather
Gigante Jessica
Gourdine Anthony
Hagen Lauren
Iverson Paul
Johnson Kyle
Lewis Brad
Miller Rachel

Moody Isabelle
Oberlin Erik
Papageorgacopoulos Eleni
Randall Josh
Rawson Evan
Shettel Emily
Sweeney Brett
Syring Jason
Thomas Jason
Bainbridge Nathan
Fesler Robert
Gregory Amy
Gregory Bryan
Gregory Etienne
Martin Barb
Johnson Brian

Jordan Levi
Woodward Kristin
Woodward Brent

Last edited:
Meal Plan:
Friday Night - Jambalaya and chips/salsa
Saturday Morning - Eggs, Sausage, English muffins, fruit
Saturday Night - Creamy Tuscan Chicken and salad
Sunday morning- Cereal and oatmeal

I still need a volunteer to help out!

@Kevar

Can we get an update on preregs received, Please. As we are close to the deadline and I would like to confirm.

Thanks!

Confirmed. 1:1 NPC to PC ratio.

With these numbers, PCs might need NPCs to double hook as pcs for us :p

Or people could prereg not last minute I guess.

I know people who have pre-regged yesterday/today who are not showing on the list yet, but still the ratio is going to be umm... challenging. I'm used to anywhere from 1-5 to 1-8, I feel like this will be closer to 1-3.

1-3 is probably the best ratio. 1-2 and you have to be really careful about your NPCs being too powerful.

If you've preregistered but needed account adjustments like you preregistered with a character that you made instead of the one in the system. You'll want to make sure your prereg is still in. I've done a fair amount of deleting of folks stuff to get accounts into working order, and with those deletes and preregistrations you may have made with deleted characters are gone.

Is the cleanup discount still in effect?

I'll give y'all $10 at some point then

Back