CMA Change Log

I got video figured out. Just need to get some quiet time to record.

I deployed 4134477911fa01f6427226346dda6269766a1fa4 this morning.

Major
Event and Credit Sellback.
You can undo credit that you, or a logistics team member erroneously added with in the last week. Your character must remain valid.

Minor
Logistics Teams can add members of their chapter to an upcoming event's preregistration.

Patch
Updated Puma to the latest version, as it had fallen far behind. Puma serves our web requests!

Last edited:
Editing to keep thread from getting clogged, per request.

Last edited:
Thanks for you input, I appreciate your interest in making the CMA a better tool.

In the effort of not clogging up this thread too much, I'd love if you sent your suggestions to me directly to me. I can make them into feature request tickets, and the other engineers can discuss them, or I can discuss them with other owners in the case of requiring a vote on something.

New Feature: Unplayed Character Reset

Characters that have never received PC event credit can be freely reset by players, including their skills and race. So feel free to experiment with that character you've been blanketing. The reset button appears in the Manage Character section when available. This also replaces the similar Clear Skills button that existed on the Free Play server, and while I was at it, the Edit XP button moved to the same place.

New Feature: Unplayed Character Reset

Characters that have never received PC event credit can be freely reset by players, including their skills and race. So feel free to experiment with that character you've been blanketing. The reset button appears in the Manage Character section when available. This also replaces the similar Clear Skills button that existed on the Free Play server, and while I was at it, the Edit XP button moved to the same place.

Is there a difference, systematically, between receiving PC event credit by attendance and receiving event credit using Goblin Stamps/Dragon Stamps?

@Alkalin3 Minor thing. It was randomly brought to my attention, by someone asking me about, that binding spells in the CMA dont have duration listed as spells are just a copy from rule book, but the rule book has the "Line of Sight" not listed in the spell itself.

1588801102309.png

Where as the rule book.

1588801144859.png

I didnt realize the CMA added spells until someone asked about this. That is a pretty sweet addition for newer folks.

86b51720c6263add5c0f37a9f45dab7635dcff99 was deployed earlier today.

It lets chapters chapters automatically allocate their dragon stamps pools to players, and spend dragon stamps on behalf of players.
I need to take some time to update various policies to reflect this. For now, let's just consider this feature in beta, once work isn't so devastating and I have some time to breathe, I'll get the new policies for using DS up.

Dragon Stamps are added from Xxxxx’s acccount from your chapter's pool.

Should that first “from“ be a “to”?

As a question, is there a trick to selling back spell slots? I have yet to figure it out.

Back