Alliance Raleigh Initial Fund Raiser

Lurin

Duke
fundraising-thermometer
Currently there are 29 donators that means more than half of all donors will win a raffle prize!

Last edited:
Alliance Raleigh is excited to announce the beginning of our donation drive! In an effort to increase our funds to bolster our initial monster camp and ensure we can rent the best sites available for our 2022 games. Donation drives ends on December 30th 2021 and winners will be announced on this post and through personal contact information (if we have it) the next day, New Year's Eve!

Donations can be made here -> Paypay Direct Link Donation Link
Fancy Crypto Donations can be made here -> Coinbase Donations
Now to the good stuff, the rewards!

First the Goblin stamps! What is a good rate? 5 stamps per dollar? 10 stamps per dollar? How about an insane 20 stamps per dollar?! In an Alliance first Raleigh has partnered with Chicago, Denver and New Hampshire to offer 20 stamps per dollar (5 per chapter) or 10 stamps per dollar if you are only interested in Raleigh goblins!

Donation bonuses

Donation $100 or above and get a “Raleigh Great” Season Booster (your choice of local or remote)

“Raleigh Great” Season Booster specifics (remote) – Get credit for all events in a season of your choice (an expected 6 weekends a year), Plus 60 goblin stamps for any event you are not eligible to blanket for any reason

“Raleigh Great '' Season Booster specifics (Local) – Get a free blanket for any event you cannot attend, in addition gain a free boon each game. (Boons are single event bonuses that add to your abilities, you can find examples of a similar systems here -> https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/gifts-of-evodia.39676/ )

Donations of $250 or above will garner a second year of the “Raleigh Great” Season Booster (or a second one to give!)

Donations of $500 or above will generate additional Dragon Stamp rewards on top of all other rewards.

Donations of $1000 or above will grant a Lifetime Silver membership – this reward gives you free blankets for all events for life, in addition to Half price for all attended games

In addition, for every $5 donated you will be entered into our donation raffle to win one of the fabulous prizes below! (Please note regardless of numbers of entries you’ll only be eligible for your choice of one prize from those that come up with your number(s), with the others being redrawn so we can spread the love) You may assign a won prize to another person, or split stamp rewards however you would like among multiple people. All prizes will be awarded no later than 01/01/2022

Note: For the Turtle and Celestial Friend packages, both characters will stick to their preexisting morals/attitudes, more details will be provided to the winner so they can plan accordingly.

Prize list

$100 dollar gift card to Gargoyle Forge (https://www.facebook.com/GargoyleForge) that is enough to get almost any custom rep you could want!
Turtle Friend(and potential friend) - Durl Shellshield (Dave’s personal character) will fly out to an event of your choice (schedule permitting) and be excited to hang out and help you with your endeavors.
Celestial Friend(s) - Crescent (Jessica’s Personal character) will fly out to an event of your choice (schedule permitting) and be excited to hang out and help you with your endeavors.
48 Dragon Stamps
24 Dragon Stamps
24 Dragon Stamps
24 Dragon Stamps
12 Dragon Stamps
12 Dragon Stamps
6 Dragon Stamps.
240 Goblin Stamp Bonus (in all 4 chapters)
240 Goblin Stamp Bonus (in all 4 chapters)
120 Goblin Stamp Bonus (in all 4 chapters)
120 Goblin Stamp Bonus (in all 4 chapters)
60 Goblin Stamp Bonus (in all 4 chapters)
60 Goblin Stamp bonus (in all 4 chapters)
Raleigh Great Season Booster (Local or Remote)
Raleigh Great Season Booster (Local or Remote)

As an added bonus for those that contribute during our final months of November and December will get an additional optional benefit! (if you donated earlier and want to join in the fun please contact us and well make it happen!) Please see below for the details!

Build a baddie bonus add on.

Contributors that donate at least $25 dollars between November and December will be able to work with our plot team to design a monster/bad guy. For contributions with multiples of $25 you can build a monster/bad guy squad with multiple cards. How it works is you'll be reached out to by our plot team for a general description/idea of the bad guy which we will then convert into an Alliance legal card that will be submitted for inclusion in the national database. You will also get a personal copy and a copy will be sent to your local chapter in case they want to use it.

Our plot staff with then place that monster/race/group into the world of Hearthglen as we finish our build out so folks will be able to encounter them in game. In additional the first time your monster idea appears (or is planned to appear) you will be given credit in the pre-reg posting for that event an example line for this might look like "This event features monsters submitted by Joe Larper, and Susie Shortswords"

Last edited:
The bonus Goblin Stamps from the prize drawing says "(in all 3 chapters)" which of the 4 participating chapters would those stamps be for?

The bonus Goblin Stamps from the prize drawing says "(in all 3 chapters)" which of the 4 participating chapters would those stamps be for?
Whoops!

good eve, that's a hold over from before we got our third partner. I've updated the posting to be more correct.

I was super excited to see this just because it means another game to add to the road trip :D

Thanks everyone for your great show of support the first week, so far at this point all donators have a mere 200% chance of winning a raffle prize! Those are great odds!

When will goblin stamps be added to accounts?

When will goblin stamps be added to accounts?
The first round of Raleigh goblin stamps has already been applied, goblin stamps from the sister chapters should happen twice a month as their teams process the requests.

The first round of Raleigh goblin stamps has already been applied, goblin stamps from the sister chapters should happen twice a month as their teams process the requests.

I haven't seen the sister chapter goblins. What or who should I bring this up with besides you Dave?

Thanks everyone so much for your support! We are already a good way to our goal and some of the funds have already been spending on our first monster camp purchases!

I haven't seen the sister chapter goblins. What or who should I bring this up with besides you Dave?

Goblins from chapters outside of Chicago can be followed up with by contacting that chapters specifics. All three participating sister chapters have shared access to a document that's kept up to date (so if you have your Raleigh stamps, they can see you are eligible for the local match)

Good morning!

I made a donation on Sept 8th and I haven't seen a response or any of the rewards, I just want to make sure they are still coming.

Sorry about that sir, I just updated your CMA account appropriately. Your Raleigh goblins are in place and you should see your goblins in the other chapters soon as their logistics committees update as well.

Same on my end from early Sept/late Aug

Back