2009 event descriptions

Man, May conflicts with Deadlands. Now I have to drive all the way to HQ by myself!!!
--bill

We published our schedule first ;)

We even changed two dates because they conflicted with Caldaria, who had published theirs first but we missed it.

Scheduling is hard.

Scott

Oh I have no doubt. I'm glad all I have to do is run desk or stick jock.
--bill

I believe a count down to the event is in order....i shall start it...*ahem*

52 days until the Alliance HQ event!!!!!....and all is well :D :D :D :ugeek:

and go!

*this is the post that doesn't end!"

oh BTW yay Amelia and toddo events and lowbie events woot woot!

k im done now...

YAY! 50 days and counting till the April nero event/birthday weekend :D :D :D

~can you tell im excited??? lol~

45 days days till the HQ event! whoot whoot...now if only my jobs would get back to me on whether or not i an get those days off >.<''

41 days left! (im going to be really mad if i have to work then :evil: ,but i still dont know)

So no tournament event this year?

Dreamingfurther said:

not big on reading? ;)

Fearless Leader said:
August 7, 8, 9
"The Phoenix and the Wyrm" (Weekend) The Imladari host the Individual Tournament of 609, but more than elves are coming to Fairdale

HQ fluctuates between group tournaments one year and the individual tournament the next.

Y'know... I like to think that we all write our posts pretty clearly and concisely, and yet this is like the 3rd instance in a week asking a question which is answered directly in the original post.

Guys PLEASE read things thoroughly before posting questions. I promise that if something genuinely isn't clear or if details are left out we will clarify, but asking questions when the answer is clearly posted above is kinda silly.

Michelle, this is the internets. You are not supposed to read things or have all of your information correct before spouting off questions or opinions :)

I'll start that LCO snoopy resurrection if this continues..don't think I won't....

Full ten minutes too.

-Ali

Hmm...

Now that my job situation has improved I may be coming to the April event.

Just have to check the old callendar.

Robb Graves said:
Dreamingfurther said:

not big on reading? ;)

Fearless Leader said:
August 7, 8, 9
"The Phoenix and the Wyrm" (Weekend) The Imladari host the Individual Tournament of 609, but more than elves are coming to Fairdale

HQ fluctuates between group tournaments one year and the individual tournament the next.

*smacks self* Thanks rob...

The lowbie (September event) teaser is now viewable on the Alliance calendar page.
-Toddo

Toddo said:
The lowbie (September event) teaser is now viewable on the Alliance calendar page.
-Toddo

Hmmm. Which new character to debut? Decisions. Decisions.

Unless I'm too excited to count correctly, cuz I know I can't spell at all, we only have 26 DAYS LEFT UNTILL THE FIRST EVENT!!!!!!! I'm so excited I could pass....*head desk*

Back