2009 event descriptions

So I have pass from mobilization the 2-5 Apr. Hmm...... just teasing. I think several people would kill me! I hope you have a rockin' event though!

25 days till the April NERO/Birthday weekend, YAY!!!! :D *jumps up and down excitedly*

August 1, 2
Headquarters : "Monsters and Magic" (Kid's Weekend) A junior campaign for children ages 6-14. A new villain threatens Riverstone and only the youngest adventurers in the land can protect the town! Contact Eric Stehle at IvnDrake@aol.com for more information.

Oh sweet I don't have anything going on that weekend. I've been talking to my girls about going up and they are really excited! I know my wife is also excited about having a weekend to herself (which has happened zero times since they were born). I'll have to talk to Eric, but I thought I'd toss this on here for anyone who didn't see that the kid's event was posted on the main site. :)

Gee-Perwin said:
August 1, 2
Headquarters : "Monsters and Magic" (Kid's Weekend) A junior campaign for children ages 6-14. A new villain threatens Riverstone and only the youngest adventurers in the land can protect the town! Contact Eric Stehle at IvnDrake@aol.com for more information.

Oh sweet I don't have anything going on that weekend. I've been talking to my girls about going up and they are really excited! I know my wife is also excited about having a weekend to herself (which has happened zero times since they were born). I'll have to talk to Eric, but I thought I'd toss this on here for anyone who didn't see that the kid's event was posted on the main site. :)

It's gonna be fun! I am expecting 25 kids at the events this summer, so I'm gonna need some NPCs! Anyone interested in helping us out with the kids?

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

I may try to make it down for the July game. And if I can get my parents to roll with it I may even be able to get them to bring down my little brothers to play! :D

The oldest might have a confusing time though, since he's already started memorizing the real rules... lol he's still only 12 though.

Dreamingfurther said:
I may try to make it down for the July game. And if I can get my parents to roll with it I may even be able to get them to bring down my little brothers to play! :D

The oldest might have a confusing time though, since he's already started memorizing the real rules... lol he's still only 12 though.

I can tell you that the kids will have a blast. I was a little worried last year about how the kids, ranging in age from 5 to 13, were going to enjoy it. Holy cow. They jumped right on the plotline and started strategizing immediately. I also really liked that the older kids were really helpful to the younger ones.

So bring your brothers! They will love it!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

19 days left. I'm wiggling in my chair.......It needs to be april. NOW! ^_^

YAY! 16 DAYS LEFT!!!! and i now kno i CAN DEFINATLY come and rock the wild elf thing! :D :D :D

14....14 whole days. *eye twitch*

Did the Tournament and Low level weekend get switched? The AllianceLARP calendar has the low level in August and the Tourney in Sept.

Back