2013 Schedule

Re: 2013 Schedule (Subject to change until all sites Confirm

So I need to know the date for the May event. If its locked in on those dates I can come out and visit everyone so please try and figure it out soon and let me know. Would really like to see everyone again!

Just a thought, but it might be better to have the August event a week earlier...

Lurin said:
May 17th-19th - Camp Matta

So, can I get my ticket yet or should I wait a bit yet? >.>

The dates have now been confirmed.

Please note the update to locations for events to be held, the dates will not change but the locations may change as we continue to address some issues with the permanent site.

What is the plan for the Banquet event as of now?

matrim1985 said:
What is the plan for the Banquet event as of now?

While we love that people are making plans for attending events, we keep our schedule posting up to date with all the information we have, As per the posting, we've decided on the date but not the location. Please refrain from requesting additional updates, if you absolutely MUST know up to date for a particular reason please send and e-mail to info@mnalliance.com but 98% of the time the response will be 'the schedule posting is up to date'

Thats cool, I was just wondering if [no mater the location] it was going to be a full event with just a bit meal in there somewhere. I have never made it to a full Banquet so am kinda curious about the plans, not necessarily the location.

matrim1985 said:
Thats cool, I was just wondering if [no mater the location] it was going to be a full event with just a bit meal in there somewhere. I have never made it to a full Banquet so am kinda curious about the plans, not necessarily the location.

Banquet events are generally full, or nearly full events (sometimes due to location costs we begin on Saturday instead of Friday) This year it will be a full event hopefully held at the Castle if all goes according to plan. Banquet events often have a large portion of the event as a very low (if any) combat, instead focusing on RP/a grand meal for about half a day (although mods are usually run before and after)

Not meaning to bug you about it Dave but is there any update on the banquet event?
I myself am plaining on the trip but every dtail helps withe the planning.

tets said:
Not meaning to bug you about it Dave but is there any update on the banquet event?
I myself am plaining on the trip but every dtail helps withe the planning.

Well, since Ryan wants to know I better get the information out there! (also you posted this literally while I was paying the monies to finish the reservation)

We'll be hosting our November Banquet at Camp Salie, like last year, in order to help contain the cost we will be doing gate opens on Saturday, at 9 am, Game on by 11, with Game off and Clean up starting at 2 pm Sunday.

There will be two logistics periods, with Re-logistics happening at the end of the Banquet portion of the event.

I'm just that awesome!

And thanks for info. What is the cost going to be?

The Banquet is our standard rate of $50 if you pre-reg.

Back