2016 National Event Crafted and Props Donations!

Paige

Artisan
Welcome to the 2016 National Event Donation Wish List! Below you will find all of the things we are looking for to make this an unforgettable event! As people claim things either by posting in this thread or getting in touch with me or the plot team, items will be marked "- claimed" Feel free to PM me or email if you have any questions!

Amazon Wishlist (2DS per 5 Dollars) http://amzn.to/22wW4JN

Note: these do not need to be purchased on Amazon. If you wish to purchase them elsewhere please get in touch for a shipping address. Once you have made a purchase, please email a copy of your receipt to 2016NationalDonations@gmail.com

Crafted Things: (DS based on workmanship and dollar value)
A Very Big Book - claimed
Another slightly smaller book - claimed
Large tapestry style tablecloth - oversized
Spider Masks - claimed
Stone/Cave reversible tapestries.
Brown Hooded Robe

General Crafted Things
: (DS based on workmanship and dollar value)
Townsfolk costumes (shirts, wrap pants, vests, dresses etc. Please get in touch for details)
Black Hooded Robes
Ultra Light Weapons
Ultra Light Shields - claimed
Traps
Potion Vials (Links for a crazy good deal)
Caps - http://www.perfector.com/d_test_tubes/cap_12_2pos.html
Tubes - http://www.perfector.com/d_test_tubes/tube_12x75.html

Packets: (1DS/10 Packets)

Spell Packets - 5000 - claimed
Alchemy Packets - 1000 - claimed
Arrows Packets - 2000 - claimed

Specialty Crafts: (DS based on workmanship and dollar value)

Custom Masks - Plot has a few custom masks they would like done. - claimed
We are looking for someone to create some coins/medallions for the event, 3d printing may be an excellent option. - claimed
Light up MWE Horns
Switch Board
3d Printed Locks (will provide pattern) - claimed

Special Rentals/Donations:
Sound System - claimed

Last edited:
How many spell packets do you want? I am willing to make a bunch.

Uhhh, I have a couple things that are not QUITE coins but could fit the bill...they're cool lookin and easy to produce ... you can have them if you like them. Does someone want to contact me or should I contact someone?

We're looking for things that look close to wooden coins, and will have specific sigils on either side :).

Is there a good way to donate cash only or would you prefer the items themselves?

Hey, could you add an address to the Amazon wish list? You can have it hidden, I think, so the people buying you stuff won't see where it's going, but it would make ordering off the wishlist much easier. =)

I'll claim packets, at least 120 of each type.

I am also willing to make packets

Packets have been updated with numbers! Claim yours now!

I'd like to sign up for 200 Weapon and 200 Alchemy packets.

I will sign up for 250 spell packets.

How is shipping handled for crafted donations?

@beboped added a default address for the Amazon list. It should ship to Chantel our Monster Camp Master.

@Paige @zehnyu Would actual wooden coins work? I think I can probably whip some together. I just need to know dimensions, colors, quantity, etc.

Back