2019 Donations

Kitaruen

Knight
Donation List 2019- All items will have Goblin Stamp pay outs determined based on quantity and quality. Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions, but general rule of thumb will be 5:1 gobs based on cost of item and roughly a 40 gobs per hour of labor.
  • Jewelry Display (the foldable 3 door/window kind-that is easy to transport)

• XL in-genre, good quality shirts/tunics/etc.

• Shoulder strap packet bags in neutral color (black, brown, gray)

• Ready-to-use trap reps (no mousetraps, please)

• Ultralight weapon cores

• Duct Tape for weapon making

• Drinks for monster camp (water/gatorade/ect)

Packets are always welcome but currently are only at a rate of 2 packer per Goblin Stamp ie 2:1

We also have a couple of special projects IF you are interested reach out to me!

Lastly Cash is always accepted via paypal to robertdautovski@yahoo.com and is currently at a 4:1 ratio. However watch for fundraiser opportunities where the ratio will be double or more….

Last edited:
Curious what would a trap rep look like?

Asking for a friend.

Seriously what does a trap rep look like or fuction?
Should it be a functioning lock or spring-trap device(I know not mousetrap strength)?

Trap reps are kinda complicated, we have had a few donated though. We can talk on facebook to try and give you some guidance if your feeling crafty!

Important Update! We are bumping packets to a priority. Two wet events in a row have decimated our packets.

Gobbies are 1:1 still but .......
every 100 will generate an LCO crafting ingredient
every 500 will generate a loot crate
every 1000 will generate a once ever bonus please speak with Nate or Rob at event!!

Are you still only looking for neutral colors, or everything?

Important Update! We are bumping packets to a priority. Two wet events in a row have decimated our packets.

Gobbies are 1:1 still but .......
every 100 will generate an LCO crafting ingredient
every 500 will generate a loot crate
every 1000 will generate a once ever bonus please speak with Nate or Rob at event!!
*went.
And I have a thousand white packets with your guys name on it :)
20b9927f4c87f3da638fde7401dea0a5.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Mostly Neutral is needed, although some Orange would be great JT,

And Amazing Dani!

I heard it through the grape vine that npc clothes are needed for your smaller female npcs and I was handed measurements. Any particular requests other the no blue or orange?

I will let the smaller NPCs answer lol but I am sure most anything is welcome.

Also, I believe the "no blue or orange" comment was for packet colors, not costuming in general. I'm pretty sure any colors are game for costuming.

We have plenty of packets now, anyone who has already contacted us with a donation is good at the bonus super rate, but now it will return to the normal 2:1 (IE 2 packets per gobby)

Also yes the blue and orange comment was strictly for packets. Costuming of most any type is welcome

Just a clarification request here
When you say 5:1 ratio is the rule of thumb do you mean 5 gobs to the dollar or 5 bucks to the gob? Also for npc drinks bottled or powder?

Back