• I want to play, but I can't pre-pay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't attend May 10-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brconvery

Traverse City Staff
We have a camp for 3 events next year so these dates are set in stone. We are trying to get Camp Arbutus for May 10-12. May 12th is Mother's Day, but many at the closer sounded willing to attend an event that weekend. We would need a minimum of 17 PCs pre-paid to hold the event at the camp to cover camp costs and "Alliance franchise fees" for lack of better terms. PCs would be sleeping in rustic cabins at Camp Arbutus, but there is a "tavern building" which is heated, running water, and flush toilets. The rustic cabins are fairly new and sleep 12 with bunk beds. There are plenty of rustic cabins so if guilds (or anyone really) want their own, it is possible. Private cabin rental is $100 per cabin and payment will be required in advance.

Schedule Dates
April 12-14 at Camp Arbutus
May 10-12 at Camp Arbutus
September 27-29 at Camp Hayo-Went-Ha
October 18-20 at Camp Hayo-Went-Ha

Camp Arbutus
1380 East Arbutus Lake Rd
Traverse City, MI 49696

Camp Hayo-Went-Ha
919 North East Torch Lake Rd
Central Lake, MI 49622

Thank you all for a great 2018 Season. Can't wait to see you all next year!

Last edited:
Did you mean Central Lake?

Arbutus and Hayo-Went-Ha google just fine for me. What's Central Lake?

Arbutus and Hayo-Went-Ha google just fine for me. What's Central Lake?
Was listed as Cedar Lake, instead of Central Lake as the address. It has been corrected.

Which one do I choose if I'm NPCing? :D

@Grianadhmad I want you to know every event it’s going to be “I’m going to the Heartwood to look for Grin”

@Grianadhmad I want you to know every event it’s going to be “I’m going to the Heartwood to look for Grin”

You find fae with big grins, who want you to follow them.

Which one do I choose if I'm NPCing? :D

We are trying to get a feel if we can afford the camp or what we can afford (as stuff at the camp is modular in cost mostly). So unless your paying.

In all seriousness, if Traverse (and/or SoMi) are offering the season passes again for next year, does that constitute paying in advance? Because I'd still at least get a Pay-No-Play if it was being offered.

Yes; I imagine both chapters will. We are hoping to get some of that information out sooner rather then later, but might be a few weeks yet while we hammer out some details.

So close.
I hope we get there before the camp books up.

Thanks to a generous offer by Christopher Green (IG: Phanuck) I was able to go ahead a reserve Camp Arbutus for May 10-12, 2019. Please mark your calendars for that weekend as an official Traverse City Event date. We will get our last couple of dates posted soon. The middle events (June-August) will likely be at the state land site we've been at for the past couple seasons. Thank you everyone who indicated they would be willing to attend and pre-pay in May to help us secure a camp!

Back