2020 Dates

Where will the 2020 level cap information be posted? I can’t find the current cap, but I know there is one, and I suspect it will be updated for 2020.

If a pc exceeds the cap may they play but with a diminished card to stay below 309.9?

If a pc exceeds the cap may they play but with a diminished card to stay below 309.9?

As far as I know, the bylaws have been updated to allow for building down to a chapter's cap in any chapter. The process for this isn't standardized to my knowledge, and not currently supported in the CMA.

Denver's process has been to register your character in the CMA as normal, with a note that an email will follow to logistics, with your character built down to the cap using the freeplay builder, and a PDF of that sheet attached.

If you have any questions about that process, you can email acarthialogistics@gmail.com and they can provide a more detailed answer to how that process is done.

DANG LeakyCon 2020 is coming to Denver Oct 23-25 - I may be vending at it, I'll have to miss the awesome October event!!

DANG LeakyCon 2020 is coming to Denver Oct 23-25 - I may be vending at it, I'll have to miss the awesome October event!!
Oh! I didn't realize those were the same time. Oh no! Now I have to decide if I can make it to Denver's October Game or.... go to Leaky Con. *flails*

Oh! I didn't realize those were the same time. Oh no! Now I have to decide if I can make it to Denver's October Game or.... go to Leaky Con. *flails*
I got my ticket for LeakyCon - I'll be marketing my new YT channel there, Burrowgroves School of Magic and maybe selling mandrakes. Let me know if you go!

Back