9 Towers pre-registration

Paid for me and my wife (+trial membership for each) but "pending review" via PayPal. Reserving a private room (Air?).

Dio to play Eggs, Laa to play Misha.

I plan to be NPCing this event. Is there a form or an email that I need to send?

If it matters at all:

14. David Trittschuh + event membership = Dio Trittschuh to play Eggs
15. Guest of David Trittschuh + event membership = Laa Ceredona to play Mischa

Last edited:
So many new and interesting people, can't wait to play.

Paid to play Otho Ironknell, plus event membership and private room. Nobody come in, I'm just gonna be sprawled out in the middle of the floor.

Can I have the one with beds please.

Dave D to PC Stephano, Alex G to PC Kar, paid up for a private room too!

Hell ya, but we are going to have a chat when you come into game.

I need NPCs. :(

Paid to PC Julianna Locke, please! Also, hoping to go in on a cabin with people. Maggie, Miles, cabin again? Anyone else care to join the Veneficus cabin of doom(fun!)?

Last edited:
I need NPCs. :(

Didn't a whole bunch of people say they'd npc on the front-page but haven't been updated on the list yet?

Last edited:
Couldn't hurt.
--bill

Just paid to play Satya :3 I'm down to have a Veneficus cabin with Ericka and Miles (who are both also paid), but we need one more person! DAMN YOUR DEAD PARTNER, JULES. (Anyone want in?)

Just rub it in! I know he's dead! And all the weight of the years and pining won't fill the empty spot in that bed so... Anyone else? Pretty please? None of us bite. There may be fudge. Yanno.

Paid up like a week ago, and for the Air Room, just wanted to check it's been received?

Back