A call from deep within the mists

Mobius said:
So then, Speech is your panacea for these past actions?

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Honorable Master Hartsboon,

Restitution was made in both cases, privately. I can speak of this privately with you.

Herald Garmok

Though I am quite greatful to Lady FallingStar for making room for me within her bag when Galleous suddenly departed (apparently not even a half hour's time before you all arrived to save her) I am even more greatful to Lord FallingStar for returning me to my mortal coil, and have thanked him many times over.

I think that I will probably avoid this coming market day. I'm not much feeling like getting out of bed lately. Mayhaps October will be a more tantalizing month for me, but then again -- mayhaps it won't.

Good luck with your evil hourglass thingies, and good luck Garmok retrieving and maintaining your lost honor and making ammends. I always knew you'd sort it out eventually. Hopefully those you've wronged will be valiant enough to allow you the chance to show them yourself in a new light.

*sigh* Alright. I'm tired of this. Even dreaming exhausts me.

Those who have need of me can be sure to find me in Galleous' howling castle. I'm merely a whispering winds away... provided you can rouse me.

Back