A Caravan On The Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyne, suddenly feeling popular and important (as if his fan club didn't already make him feel that way) nodded to both the Captain and Aldous. "Captain, I would love to have a drink after everything that's transpired. And Aldous, whenever you are ready, I'll be here for that more in depth chat."

"Still ye talkin wit yer mouth all fulla leders. Ear!"
Tixor grabs and tilts Dynes head back and pours a good mouthful in
"This'll fix ya"
He says with a sly grin

Seraphina would find a tree, and start slashing and stabbing at it, trying to see what the dagger was good at. Every time she hit the dagger against the tree, it made a little “((1 normal))thunk” sound. Mind you, this really wasn’t doing much to the tree. She tried throwing empty mana at the tree, then stabbing it a bunch. She even wondered if she should learn more stealthy or melee based combat.

After scratching up the tree quite a bit, she headed back over to the group, where someone was pouring what she assumed was alcohol down their throat, the one pouring being the guy she didn’t understand earlier, who showed her how to attack with the dagger, or at least how not to cut herself by holding it the wrong way.

Seeing them having fun, she piped up, “Aww, no fair, I want to get drunk too! You guys have any fudge? I suppose an intoxicate could work too. Fudge would be more fun though.” She would wink in their general direction. Her white, purple, and red eyebrows would clearly show her Biata biology that would not be gotten drunk by mere alcohol.

'Leders?' Dyne tried to make out what Tixor had said, and before he knew it he was ingesting the captains special brew. As soon as Tixor let him go, the elf began coughing, it was certainly the strongest thing he's had in years. And before he could object to what had just happened his eyes went wide, the Captain had grown a second head that seemed to belong to a dwarf of all things, with their beard decorated with some familiar looking beads.

"I'm..... I'm not.... what?" he slurred. He looked around, the biata looking like they had grown twice as tall and half as wide as they spoke. "I think I need to go l...lay done. I mean dawn. No... wait. The other word. You know what I mean." Dyne began wandering off in the direction that he thought his camp might be located. "If yeeez seez Zestiria... tell her I'm maybe ok."

"Will do lad, ye have fun now"
Tixor says giving the elf a swat on backside as he leaves, then just as hes out of ear shot
"I dunno whos dat is"

Tixor stares off blankley for awhile
(My late reply)
"What! Wait. Oh ya.."
He turns to Seraphina shaking his flask to his ear
"Hmm. She sounds alittle empty there lass. Hmmm hold the sails a wee moment"
Tixor starts digging in his bag, then coat, then boots, then bag again
"AVAST! I found it"
He proclaims revealing a small vial
"One of me little back ups. Not wily as the 'Tixor Fixor' brew but still, she'll give ye a kick mighty fine lass"
He hands the (intoxicate) to Seraphina with a slight bow the adjust his coat and bag
"I should shove off now me self, have a few 'mates' I'm think need to parlay with. A'gooday"
And with a tip of the hat Tixor, stumbly, makes his way off

Grabbing the intoxicate, Seraphina smiled. While the intoxicate wouldn’t necessarily induce the aphrodisiac for every Biata, Seraphina just saw fudge and intoxicates as both getting you drunk, and that for a Biata, getting drunk included the aphrodisiac effect. Both her and her mind believed this.

So, Seraphina chugged the elixir, and for the duration of the potion ((5 minute potion effect)), she was drunk as described by the above paragraphs. She also had blurred vision, laughing at how she had more fingers now.

Turning to the person closest to her, which might have been Dyne ((If you’re alright with this OOC/OOG, if not, then anyone else or maybe even the tree she stabbed several times, anyone is free to respond to this as if Seraphina said the following to them, but first come first serve.)), she spoke, with a slur, “Wuuuuoh, wu lock mooch batter noooo, liekuh mooch moar gawd licking. Yooh moost be ehhhh-bull to fwigh! Cwan wu tach me hoo to fwigh, ooh wan wif goo-ood lukes? Moi mainduh iz fwighing write nooh, wooooooooh!” Seraphina would blow a kiss towards anything and everything/anyone she saw right now, regardless of their gender and her sexuality.

((4:30 left on the potion))

Seraphina had ended up wandering back to the tree she stabbed several times. Mistaking it for a Dryad, she complimented it over and over, asking the tree if it minded a kiss, then kissing it. She would do things like this until the intoxicate wore off.

Seeing the tree for what it was, a tree, Seraphina groaned, hid her face in her cloak, and wandered off. Of all the things for her to find attractive, she fell in love with an inanimate lifeform? She supposed the wavy visuals of the tree could have been mistaken for living movement. She stabbed the tree one more time, moreso out of anger, then stormed off, embarrassed and furious. Everyone saw that. She didn’t even find anyone else attractive, just a simple- ugh.

She wanted to be around people, but who knew how many people saw her make out with the tree. She knew self hypnotizing herself to forget about it would not only be difficult, but useless, since anyone else still remembered it. It would be difficult because she was taking the memory from herself, and giving it to- herself. As for Biata mental abilities, still, what would be the point, even if she could use it on herself. And as for Earth magic, well, that wasn’t really an option.

She wandered off, upset and bitter, hoping to find someone to talk to soon that wasn’t present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back