[.11] A case for "Prepare to Die" incants

I would argue with evade being upgraded to a parry, and having less prereq cost then parry or dodge. Rogues are much stronger against Physical attacks then fighters.

And with the adding of mettle, and spell parry being still a thing tied to parries. That fighters are much better at blocking magical attacks then Scholars. Scholars might have stacked spell defenses but they are much more specific. Personally, I think scholars are just meet to either fighter or rogue at this point.

But rogues are less adept at protecting teammates. Additionally, in order to play the flank game, Rogues generally need to put themselves in a more vulnerable position than a fighter does. So, sure, we’re better at getting weapon defenses, but we also need ‘em more.

But rogues are less adept at protecting teammates. Additionally, in order to play the flank game, Rogues generally need to put themselves in a more vulnerable position than a fighter does. So, sure, we’re better at getting weapon defenses, but we also need ‘em more.

Not arguing for or against. Just saying the old paradigm is not really true in 2.0.

Also did you say we? Mr Earth caster? You should come to the Oregon play test in am month with me :p

Back