A dire warning...

Avaran

Baron
Friends,
It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that my Squire, Squire Hugh, is really 3 penguins in a Human Suit (kept immaculately dry cleaned). Do not let him fool you any longer!

You have been warned.

In service,
-Sir Avaran

P.S.
Please do not hunt him for his meat or his oils. That would be rude. And dangerous to you.

You have been warned (once again),

In service,
-Sir Avaran

Sir Avaran,

How does one clean a suit when it is dry?

Is this a human tradition? A penguin one?

This mystery seems more odd than usual.

-Z

I see Avaran has got into the booze again, I blame Kasuni. Lets see if he manages to find town before the gather this time. I would not put coin on it, myself.

Sir Tantarus

I'm more worried about Hugh, to be honest. Do you know what it is like to hide your face(s) from the world for so long?
Akemi is going to be either really excited or horrified. Not entirely sure which.

- Shin

I do not believe this is so. Is this a shenanigan?

Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth
Apprentice of the Earthen Eye Magisterium of the Aquilix of Odekrag
Apprentice of the New Leaf Academy of New Ceriopolis
Plebian of the House of Temperance and Ruin of New Ceriopolis

It would explain why Hugh requires so much healing.

....But now I wonder if that means Sir Avanran is five penguins. And how uncomfortably cramped they must be.

-Z

I am not now, nor have I ever been, three penguins in a suit. Please disregard all rumors claiming I am composed of arctic fowl. These spurious assertions are perhaps spawned from my love for ice baths and herrings, which I guarantee you are coincidental.
-Squire Hugh.

We all know Squire Hugh is a wolf at heart... Now where did that Racial Transformation ritual go....

-Karzel

I am not now, nor have I ever been, three penguins in a suit. Please disregard all rumors claiming I am composed of arctic fowl. These spurious assertions are perhaps spawned from my love for ice baths and herrings, which I guarantee you are coincidental.
-Squire Hugh.

This is precisely what someone made of three penguins wearing a Human suit (formerly wearing a Wolfkyn suit) would say to avert suspicion from themselves.

Do not be fooled!
Do not approach.
Do not feed.
Do not offer ice baths.
Do not harvest oils.
Do not hunt for meat.
Do not be fooled by his "opposable" thumbs. They are a sham.

You have been warned (a third and final time)!

In service,
-Sir Avaran

What would happen should he be racial transformed to a penguinkin? Penguin biata?

-Karzel

That statement is why my well-meaning brother does not perform rituals.

-Z

Except bathing rituals. Adventuring is dirty.

-Karzel

Karzel, I will gladly perform rituals that your brother is apprehensive to undertake.

-Eli

We all know Squire Hugh is a wolf at heart... Now where did that Racial Transformation ritual go....

-Karzel

Working on it. Come find me, when you have a moment. I found something for the realm of Enerret...

-Shin

That is terrifying.

- Shin
You get me Shin. It took me awhile to believe it. If the information came from someone less honorable than Squire Hugh, I would have been skeptical for longer than I was.

Kasuni

Working on it. Come find me, when you have a moment. I found something for the realm of Enerret...

-Shin

Absolutely. Next gather?

-Karzel

This is how you knew that octopi have beaks!

Kasuni

Exactly!
And who knows what other Arcane Secrets™ he has hidden up his six feathery sleeves?!

We must all be wary!

In service,
-Sir Avaran

Back