A Dream to Those Near Westhaven

Kitaruen

Knight
Are you tired of shoddy merchandise,

Are you tired of prices being too high,

Are you tired of poor customer service,

Then Come to Hitch 42 for all your needs.

We have quality for every artisan of Hitch 42 has nothing but the highest aspirations,

We have deals on the finest wears in all of Wayside- perhaps even Terna,

We have the best hobbling management team money can buy for your emotional needs,

TO all adventurers know we will have our salesteam availble in Westhaven this market for your needs.

Hitch 42 lead Sales Consultant Josiah Jebediah Jimclipper

Oh and too Sir Siril we will make sure to have Serious Vorpals in stock

We at the McNulty Group look forward to your Guild's representation at the Merchant Summit in 3 nights time on the 6th of May. I know Matron McNulty and other members of the family look forward to the meeting between the 3 merchant groups of Western Wayside.

May I ask how many you will be sending?

Seamus McNulty

We will most certainly send atleast one fantabulous merchant extrodanaire to comunicate our displeasure with the current state of affairs in the lesser devoloped and overly ambitiuos upstarts who believe that calling themselves merchants makes them merchants. When in fact it is only good breeding and a clever acumen that allows one to be a world class merchant such as yourself Seamus or I.

Hitch 42 lead Sales Consultant Josiah Jebediah Jimclipper

You flatter me, however I'm just the driver. Sybil and her daughters Regina and Lumin are the real merchants.

-Seamus

Your still better at sales then a certain hobling who cuts gems so to speak. Your houses ladies put all of us to shame in the end.

Josiah Jebediah Jimclipper

Goodman Jimclipper,
Lets not make personal acttacks. Such words degrades us all and can make the speaker of the words seem untrustworth. I belive the intent of this meeting is to come to an understanding and help us all serve the people of the kingdom. Am I mistaken? I belive this is the intention of The McNulty Group is taking by hosting us. Insults do nothing to help this cause and work to subvert it. Let us all work with the noblest intentins and actions. To do less than that is to insult to our host.

Goodman McNulty,
I intent to join the meeting with an open mind. Please let me know the time of the meeting so I can confirm how many of my guild plan to attent.

~ Captain Aramis Seablade
Guild Leader

Gentlemen,

Have you chosen a location for the meeting? If not, my establishment, the Sparrow's Nest, is available for you as a ground of neutrality at a discounted rate.

May the light guide you,

Eve Rosenfeld

Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Journeymen of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna
Healer of the Broken Lands
Healer of the Earth Guild of Gaden

Consultant Jimclipper -

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!

Oh, so clever! Disparaging competitors out of the gate whilst pandering to our "emotional needs"!!!

And the choice of travelling name!!! So close to the current salesman working for Captain Seablade, to effect both a familiarity of transaction whilst also giving cover against a deal potentially going bad from besmirching one's own reputation!!! Bravissimo, good sir!

As a local who has been known to make items connect to people from time to time independently, I'd like to throw my own hat into this meeting, if I may - The more of us that have skin in the game that agree to work with each other, the better for all involved, agreed? We solidify the profit... and keep the riffraff out at the same time.

I look forward to being there.

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

Good Man Biff

I am certain you can attend the meeting as you are more than clever enough for such a matter to add value. Speak to Seamus or Aramis to finalize your part in things. I am not certain which member of Hitch 42 will be in attendance as we are saturating the area around Westhaven moving forward and I am sure any one of us would do a grand job.

Josiah Jebediah Jimclipper

As I found it to be an interesting matter, I should point out that after looking into this. Goodman Jimclipper does indeed hold that as his duly registered official name. I'll grant that the paper was ratified recently but it is by no means a traveling moniker and in fact his name of record.

-Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater

Back