A few questions.

Cenarith

To anyone who might know,

Has anyone tried to perform a ritual in the broken lands? Did it work? Or perhaps someone performed a ritual from our side of the portal, say, a vision to see something or someone in the Broken Lands?

I mainly ask this because I have now seen Glitter with my own eyes. It's in the hands of someone of my race who lived during the founding of the Faldric Forest, which was a very, very long time ago. He wrongfully took it out of greed and jealousy, and he became so twisted and powerful that those who took such people to the Broken Lands had to essentially send armies after him, and they ended up having to remove a portion of the Faldric Forest around him and take that to the Broken Lands. I took several people with me to try to retrieve Glitter from him, but it became quite clear that simply talking to him or using force while he's in that place is nearly impossible. He is what all of my race would ideally avoid becoming: he has decided that his free will and the things he desires are more important than anything else.

I have the beginnings of a plan, but I want to make sure it will work before I start sticking my face in a big hornet's nest. I am dreaming quite a lot, so let me know here or privately if you have answers or questions for me.

-Cena

Lady Cena,

I have neither answers nor questions, but know you have my full support in this matter. Should you need a sharp sword and a solid shield seek me out.

Ser Robert

Sir Robert,

Thank you, your support is much appreciated. However...why did you refer to me as "Lady" Cena? I don't think I'm a noble...

-Cena

I tend to apply honorifics to the names of those I respect. You have a noble heart, and sometimes that is just as important as a proper title.

Visions targeting Soltara do not work. It does not matter if cast here or there.
It does however, provide one quite the headache.

~Ahlana

Contracts written here to Soltara do not work.
Contracts written from place to place within Soltara do not work (and provide a giant headache)
Contracts written from place to place here and used in Soltara do not actually work until you cross back into Arden.

I do hope this is of some help.

~Ahlana

Assuming Soltara is the Broken Lands, yes, it does help, in a way...It will certainly keep me from wasting someone's vision.

-Cena

Yes, Soltara is their name for what we call the Broken Lands.

Zoltara, veally. The great land of untold magics haz a vomans name. ----------Sigh

I sense the trouble already.

Kit

At least we haven't seen her period yet....

YET.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

I can try to do a reading upon Glitter. The stars see all.

Lady FallingStar

Hey Kit - Mind your manners. Knowing you, you'll fall in love with the place /because/ it has a woman's name.

Cena - I casted a DFM on the ward stone Saturday evening. I was told that only a greater could perform this ritual, as it needed extra power to be casted properly. The ritual succeeded, but I was left quite exhausted after casting it. Perhaps only greater races can cast rituals in the Broken Lands at the time... I feel as if a lore or vision would certainly not work regardless of who you are.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

Thank you all for all your help. All this information is very useful, and very interesting.

Also, I believe you men are all simply envious of how powerful women can be. I say this in jest, of course. The power of men and the power of women are more or less equal, as far as I'm concerned. Being a woman does feel powerful, though, so if any of you want to find out what it's like, I'm sure there's someone in Fortannis who could arrange that.

On a slightly more serious note, I may need some assistance from Kitaruen with some things once the next market day arrives, and Liddia, I may take you up on your offer. The readings you did last market day were very enlightening. (Especially for Foss)

Much love,
Cena

I have a simple enchant scroll I was planing to cast this next market day. If small group would like to join me, I could cast it on the other side of the door. I have enough experience to end the ritual early should unforeseen consequences happen. Also, should any of the Paladins be able to dream with us, please let me know if this would be a serious issue. It is my goal to work with you, not against you. I would happily speak about this ritual in private so an agreement can be reached on the matter.

Thank you for your understanding and I give my name freely to you out of respect,
Fredrick Crawford

Contact me privately Cena, I vill happily aid vou.

Kit

From what I have gathered over the years, non-adventuring types can only dream here if somebody invites them here. Therefore you are safe to plot against your enemies here unless those are other adventurers lol.

TadRon

Ah, good to know. Also very interesting to hear from the infamous TadRon, I've heard many stories about you. Thanks for the information.

Thankfully, my enemies aren't any of the other adventurers. This guy is a Greater Mystic Wood Elf who thinks only of himself, and has no qualms about forcibly getting others to do his bidding. I have a plan, but I may not be able to actually put it into action this next market day, because I want Eldandiril by my side for this, but she is very preoccupied by her problems in Wayside, so she might not be able to make it to this next gather. I'm certainly going prepare, though! I'll ask for more help as I find myself needing it, but all information, offers, and suggestions are very appreciated.

Cena

Cena, with coaxing of the mist, unbeknowst to Tadron, I will be pushing to be there for you. (Sometimes he doesn't even know he helps me) Priorities are priorities and drink is drink. Tadron would not forgive me if I didn't help my own blood finish her quest.

With love and laughter,
Eldandiril
Keeper of the Satyr's power.

Back