A few questions.

You have no idea how pleasant a surprise this is for me, Elle. And I might just have to have a good solid drink with TadRon if I meet him outside these dreams.

I've found a way to sum up my plan in a few short words(for me at least, I've been acting rather long-winded as of late):
We're going to show him that a healthy dose of love and friendship is far stronger than one man and his burning love of himself.
And then we're going to get Glitter from him, I'm gonna sing him a lovely song, and then I just might have to beat him over the head with the sword he was never meant to have.
Let's figure out the details at the tavern.

Cenarith
Protector of the Faldric Forest(in training)

I can see a few kinks in this plan, but as adventurers, we must throw caution to the wind. Look it up, it's in the job description.

If I didn't make it clear, the person I'm planning on fighting is the current possessor of Glitter, who is a really nasty Greater MWE. Not TadRon. That...seems like a bad idea.

Also, let me know what kinks you find in my plan at the tavern, Wycliff. You just might have an opportunity to regain some trust and respect. But for now, I have some preparations to make.

-Cena

As soon as I finish stocking my library, I'll be glad to help smooth any wrinkles there might be.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

Back