A Few Questions

Noni will be using the Tooth on Friday night, who would like to use it on Saturday night? In order to wield the Tooth, you need to prove 2 things to me:

1.) That you can fight with the Tooth
2.) That you WILL fight with the Tooth

Every time I try to get in contact with the members of the House of Games (HoG for short), they dont seem to listen. That being said, does anyone know which members of the House of Games are planning on being in attendance this gathering? I might need to borrow Havok and TadRon for something that must be done on Saturday.

Durk

Thanks, Casan.

You don't get to use the Tooth! :)

Durk

Durk,

It's not that I wasn't listening, just ... preoccupied.

HOG will be there, in force! However, if you wish to "borrow" Havok and Tadron you must promise to return them in good condition!

Naie

Naie,

I will try as hard as I can to bring them back in good condition. They will most likely be a bit beat up but nothing they cant handle..... I hope!! If we all do die, I pre-blame it on TadRon. It was all his fault that I made them help me out.

Voth,

The Tooth is yours for Saturday night.

Durk

Whatever it is, it's always TadRon's fault! Didn't you know? :lol: I may have to have some words with him ...

Axes are AWESOME!!!

I just wish I knew how to use them.......

Durk

Sorry if in the past I and my guild have been hard to get a hold of Durk. We don't have anybody that can curently use axes that would want to. That's why I hadn't questioned about it yet. Most of HoG doesn't have access to dream realms. Or rather they can read but not respond. If you ever need to get a hold of any of them in the future pls just contact me or Naie. I promise to check more often from now on.

TadRon

TadRon,

Shut up. No need to apologize.

Without your help on Saturday night, Noni and I surely would have died. I am in your debt. Although.... I did hear that you acquired a tiny version of the Banshee........ perhaps that is payment enough?

Durk

Durk,

Thank you for letting me use the Tooth this past faire. It for sure saved at least two townsfolk and I am very honored to have carried it.

Following the lighthearted trend of notes here, axes are fantaxetic!

Mutt

Mutt,

Im glad that Werrik's Tooth was able to help some of the people of the town and I am glad that you used it to help these townsfolk. This is what a "Town Weapon" is for.

Which brings me to my next point:

Naie, you need to hand Silverdeath to someone else this coming market day. Silverdeath was ment to be a town weapon and for the past 3 or 4 gatherings, I have not seen it leave your hands.

I dont care if the House of Games wants to hold on to it between Market Days in these lands. All I care is that other people get to use Silverdeath during all of the market days in these lands.

If Arai is at the next gathering in October, I want him to wield Silverdeath. If he is not there, I will pick someone else to wield it.

Durk

Yes indeed I did get a small banshee! Prolly my favorite thing I ever recieved adventuring!

As for saving lives....I am pretty sure that went both ways alot lately. I would gladly lay down my life for you and Noni anyday.

If you two ever need help with an adventure etc always feel free to ask.

TadRon

Durk,

It was our understanding that Silverdeath was given to BtB, and I have carried it because Bob gave it to me to use indefinitely. This does explain the interest you and Noni have been showing in it's whereabouts. We have wondered about that.

Since I am neither the guildmaster nor the original recipient of the sword, you will need to take this up with Bob and/or TadRon.

~Naie a Kassill~

Naie,

I have read what Durk has written and I don't think he meant for it to quite sound like it came off here. The dream realm is always a bit hard to tell peoples true intention. So please don't take it too hard yet. I am trying to get in contact with Durk and when I do I will tell him how that came out and see what he says. If he meant for it to be harsh I will deal accordingly.

I am in contact with Bob at the moment trying to figure out the intentions of the weapon too. So I will get back to you when I know more.

TadRon

Tad,

As always, you are right on things. Thank You once again.

~Naie~

I can tell you that the original intention in my giving the sword to the town and for the town in turn to give it to Bob was twofold.

First, it was given to Bob so that he could study it so that his blacksmithing would be improved.

Second, so that while he was at market days, he would give it to the adventurers who needed it most throughout the market faire. I think what Durk is saying is that it isn't Bob's weapon, it belongs to the town and together you should decide who uses it. As for letting Arai use it, I think that would be wise as I haven't seen many move as fast as he does in quite some time. I think he would make the dark elves rue the day they came upon these lands.

This isn't to say that you are out of line in using it, just that the I gave the weapon to the town, to be used as most effective, not to a single individual.

Be Well,
Voth Novusfides

Back