A public apology

deoman

Artisan
Good adventurer's of shademarch keep,
It was my hasty words, spoken in anger and ignorance that have convinced gorka to retire her box of healing. For this I am deeply sorry. I realized this past market both how important and useful something like gorka's box of healing was, as well as how stressful it was on her, and how taxing it was on her resources. In apology to Gorka, I offer my messenger services at no cost for as long as I am adventuring and able, and to the town, I offer my assisstance in rebuilding a system like gorka's box of healing. Though it will be hard to replace the great work she did, I shall do my best.

In deepest regret,
Deoman.

Gorka forgive you. It not just your actions alone.

- Gorka

Gorka...ask him if that includes delivering special ingrediant cheeses pre-battle....

-Jehyu

I believe next time we should try it on something that doesn't regenerate, and if gorka is the one who wishes them sent, it does.

Deoman.

You want forgiveness, you must fight me. I challenge you, Deoman to honor duel. If you win, your thoughts true. If I win, then you learned your lesson. Gorka will run honor duel. In her honor, she decide if loser will get back up after fight. This is a tribes fight. Tribe duel rules. Do you accept?

I also challenge Asher to honor duel as well. Same rules.

Do not take lightly my offer.

-Kendra

Kendra,

I accept. As it is your challenge, your terms.

-Asher

Terms of Duel:
Weapon skills only
All Start with repaired Armor
First dying loses
Winner First Aids Loser

-Gorka

I believe I dont have much choice, but Gorka's terms sound fair. I accept as well. Any weapon we choose, correct?

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

Kendra,

Gorka forgave Deoman. Asher is kind enough to have offered to have Gorka direct her anger at him instead of others for the lose of her box of healing. Both are valuable healers who would better serve the town conscious. If Gorka feels her honor is still on the line why is she not doing the honor duel? With all due respect, I do not agree with you fighting them for her honor.

Keallit

she wants to fight in an honor dule becuase she is angry about the events that unfolded last market day. Kendra if you truly wish for a fight I am more then willing don't steal the honor of others when you have no clam to it

An honor fight is the only way to settle fair.

Win Gorka honor for her sacrifices, it is only right.

It is understandable, and I thank those that extend the offer, however Kendra is a tribesmen of Gorka, and thus shares her concerns and honor. The only true way to settle things in this matter is between Kendra and I. She accepted. I accepted. So shall it be done. If there are still concerns bring it up to us privately, however this duel needs to and will proceed.

-Asher
Healer of the Gaden Earth Guild
Warden of The Keepers
Grand Melee Champion
Deputy Sheriff of Shademarch Keep

I'm with asher, those honor duels that must occur must occur, but lets not waste any further blood. it is kendra's right to seek an honor duel for the wrongs I've committed, and she shall have one. No one else needs to fight.

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

I feel the need to point out one very very basic fact, that this is not a duel so much as a slaughter. Who here can really match Kendra in those terms?....Maybe one or two adventures in town, and most certainly not the offending party. I would think that the Gaden duel is far more even a footing and would offer the chance for an outcome that reflects more than the well known fact of Kendra's proficiency with a weapon.

~ Gabriel Di Greoni

It is zhe tribesman vay to back zheir opinion by zhe strength of zheir blade. It is zheir culture and I believe it is right to respect it. Both of zhem have accepted zhe terms of zhis engagement and to discuss zhe supposed "fairness" of it much more borders on disrespect of zhe tribesman vays. If you disagree, I suggest you take your qualms to a more private forum.

Roy Gallentine

Please, no more division or risk of insults. Kendra will duel me, and Kendra will duel Asher, gorka will see that only weapon skills are used and that both duels are fair. I want no more argument either way as to how this will play out. Division and further arguing can only harm our town.

Deoman.

See Asher and Deomon gain honor on how they behave. Deomon young and need lession taught, and learning as go. Asher shows himself as great man and those that need Gorka, a savage race to tell you, have much to learn and understand.

Gorka not want death so there will be no death you who worry make Gorka think you don't trust Gorka to be fair or be good healer. Stupid remarks show you as stupid. You insult all involved by protesting what has already agreed to. You have problem don't watch.

This between Deomon, Asher and Kendra. Gorka will make sure all live. If they three trust Gorka all of you can trust too.

-Gorka
Honored to be Guilds mate to Asher and Deomon
Honored to be Green tribe sister to Kendra

Gorka say they'll be ok, I trust Gorka. Asher and Deoman agree to these terms and are willingly doing this. My fears have been put to rest. The only other thing I know myself and others would like to know is if this will take place in front of the tavern where those who would like to, may watch the duels.

Keallit

I must protest. Not to these duels but to the idea of reinstating a policy that will only lead to our mutual empty pockets.

The problem with such a plan, is we are not healing each other, merely leaving each other wounded and limping and thus will simply fall once more. When your a stone's blow away from death at all times, any chaos spell will cut you down. Whats more, when all of our alchemists and potion maker's time is spent on Cure Lights, we will be unable to ensure that other curatives are being produced. I am not saying to stop all production of Cure Lights, but we need the stronger Cures, and antidotes or purifies as well. Let alone a few Spell Shield potions.

Think on my words...
-Fredrick Crawford

Back