A thankssssss to the Cereopolisssss

Gunnar

Squire
*Aelin Mor's whispering voice cuts through the darkness*

We would like to provide our most humble thanksssssss to the Herald for the 'ride' into Cereopolisssss proper. It was niccceeee to sseeeeeee all of you......and retrieve another pieccceee.....

The time of Silence is ssssssssooon upon ussssss.

We will ssseeee you soooon..little mortallsssssss...

....Ssssssooon.

Aelin Mor,

What you took, and who you threatened, will be answered for.

You stole from the existence of the Herald, if but only for a moment. That will be answered for.

You are the antithesis of Life. You are the bane of Order. You are powerful, but you will be answered.

And you will receive the silence you so dearly desire.

Whether I am there myself, or friends of mine, or others who share the same passion to oppose you, there will be a vengeance for the pain you've wrought.

-Dominus Zeth
House of Pain and Purity

You're starting to be a real nuissance. We do not fear you. You will have your silence, but we will not be a part of it.

Do not return to the Ceriopolis, and do not use your filthy command magic in my presence again.

All of the best,

Kasuni

I will do my utmost to see that your agony is ended and you receive the peace of oblivion that you so desire and deserve.

Dominus Mortem Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth, Shaman Psychopompos, of the House of Temperance and Ruin

Names and titles..
Names and titles...

Dear Mortal Child Under Death,

We know you....we've seen your pale face...

You are all too loud....with your and meddling....and your light. Our Agony comes in your continued prattling....

Ssssooon...

Kasssssssuni.......child under Dreams....

Your defiance to fear.....amusssssssing.....
....we shall seeeeeeee how long your bluff shall hooooooooold.......we doubt it will be for very long....

For very long at all......

Perhaps......

Perhaps we should.....it would prove amusing for ussssssss....horns of the dead....horns and ears....Keilani filth......allies to Imladar....

Imladari....Brennil Valnora....silver and gold....

Here the Lake of Darkness Lies,
Here the Light in Shadow Sleeps...

Perhaps.

-Aelin Mor

Such willful defiance in the faces of those offering you generous gifts.

We would have come for the Karion Key our self, but you have been mistrustful of the dead since Pagliacci's corpse talked amongst you unmolested.

Your honor and dedication used to glimmer like a child's innocence. Have you paid the price for your sanctimony? I am driven to enjoy your continued descent into our humble gifts.

You will accept them soon or late.

We can taste the shadows of your legacy and it reminds us of why we are so keen to share.

Sightless

*A voice that speaks loudly and passionately with a faux Dwarves accent.*

Aelin Mor,

I must ask you to stop your vague threats and promises of doom and return what ever you have taken. Your actions are upsetting my friends and comrades from several different lands I will not stand for it.

As I understand it you dislike noise and light. If this is true and you do not stop whatever wickedness your going on about, I will have no choice but to bring my war drums and essence candles to deal with you.

If you feel mortals where loud before, there noise level is a whisper compared bardic rituals.

So to be clear, knock it off or I will bring the thunder.

I do not hold a proper title
-Embrawk

I will stand shoulder-to-shoulder with those who oppose you. The very forests and the land will rise to defeat you. For all of those dead whom you've harmed and for all of those living you seek to harm, I swear you will be stopped.

Acharn gwaedh lye, Aelin Mor. Acharn gwaedh lye, Sightless.

-Durnic Daeron

Last edited:
All this posturing.

Deeds not words, friends.

Words only feed these kinds of creatures. At best, you can create a distraction for them with words. At worst, you give yourselves away.

Et sapientiam, et virtutem.

~Ny'ranï

I am sorry but I must disagree with you Ny'rani. This thing wants silence so I do not believe remaining silent is helping our cause. I agree vital informationt be with held, but I will not remain silent around this abomination only if forced to do so will I. I have never had an enemy shut me up, backed down, or yield to wrongdoing and I will not start now.

What I and others here and previously have said is not simple posturings or ideal threats, they are promises

I will not stand for you Aelin Mor and I will scream my message till my last breath, even if I do so alone.

I deny your gifts.
I deny your existence.
But most of all Aelin Mor and your allies

I DENY YOU!

-Embrawk

Last edited:
Ny'rani is free to her opinion, and this isn't her first time expressing it in regards to banter with Aelin Mor.

I don't mind feeding her ego a bit.

It's seasoning for the feast that will be her utter destruction.

*There is a slow, sickening laugh, as if one's jaw has been removed from the hinges, and hangs unattached from its point of origin. It lasts long, and is a wretched, unnerving, sound, not unlike a labored wheeze of one who was about to pass over. The breath creeps along the back of one's neck, as if the whispers are right up against it, but no mortal body remains. Anyone who awakens from this dream will feel a cold sweat lingering upon their body in reflex.*

Deny....? *the whisper grows louder* Deny.....?!

Every time...every time one of mortal stature decides the atramentous road is easier.......

Everytime.....

It is in -all- of you.... that tiny...little cornerrrr...that you refuse to acknowledge.....we are waiting there....always...

In the dark.

....some of you are already on our side....and have given yourselves over....whether you realize it yet, or not.....

There is a wonderful thing about ego..young raccoon.....

You have to be of Fortannis in order to have one.

We are not mortal. We are not simply undead....

We are Undeath.

Ego suggests a belief in one's own importance.

We not important racoon;
We are inevitable.

Reactions: Jim
Your pain must be tremendous. I'm sorry.

D. M. VVT

Aelin Mor, I will tell you what I told your "friend" when he visited Sedovia: I will live as brightly and as loudly as possible, and encourage my friends to also do so until such time as we will end you and bring you silence, though not that one you seek. I am sure we will meet soon, but until then I have songs to sing, jokes to tell, and drinks to imbibe. And after you and your ilk are gone, I will toast your end, loudly!

*There is a resounding hiss, as if the song brings the creature surprise and sudden pain*

Soon you'll be -quiet-.

*Aelin Mor's essence seems to disappear from this dream.*

Allara, thank you for discovering that possibly music can be a weapon against Aelin Mor. This beast, this creature, this thing of silence, let it come. I believe with the heroes of Fortannis that we will be able to strike it down once and for all and it can stop plaguing our realms.

Back