Age of Conan

Thats sounds like great fun to me, heck if anyone wanted to I'd give ya my number and you can text me when you were gonna play and I'd hop on if I could ^.^

So what's up with the starting area(s)?

Best I can tell everyone starts on the same beginner island, you run a solo quests to get to the first town that takes you to about level 5 then you can team up or continue solo.

I've seen the name Tortage thrown around on the AoC boards. Is that city on the starting island or is that where you wind up when you leave "noob island"?

that IS the newb island

Are you really there until level 20? That seems a bit long for a starting zone.

Okay, now

Omm - Khaibit, Stygian Necromancer --- Draugr, Cimmerian Bear Shaman

Figure I'll play around with those, or maybe try Barbarian, Dark Templar or Tempest of Set. I've never really done PvP so I'll wait to get the hand of things before rolling up a char on a PvP server.

How is the PvP set up? Everyone against everyone? Realm vs Realm?

This is a great upgrade game for those mature EQ2/WoW players, IMO. I'm not a WoW player (I played DDO) so I am still on the fence as to whether or not I like it.

And, oddly enough, most of my characters are on the Omm server as well.

PvP on the PvP servers seems to be a Free-for-all from what I can tell, except for the safe zones. I am note sure where you can tell if a zone is safe, but I suspect the cities. I don't know since I have only been on Hyboria (PvP-RP) for a couple hours. Several people tried to gank me, but my assassin was able to escape them by Hiding. From what I hear the Hide skill is crucial for PvP servers.

Been playing around with different classes. Telokh is on Omm(lvl 17) and Stormrage(lvl 12) as a Herald of Xotli. That seems to be the class I like the best.

nemedianchroniclesyj1.jpg

i play age of conan myself not a bad game but getting bored of it.... i am how ever checking out a new game called... seems like conan but better from what i hear... conan is just hack and slash no real relaxed enviorment that uou can do otherthings beside just killing things. gods and heros seems like conan on combat side that you can earn minions to follow and help. but like galaxies(star wars) on house side where you can do whatever ya want to a house and lands from what the site and reviews said.... anyone interested in trying gods and heros maybe we all get get on same sever.. i am gonna download it and try it the next days off of work i have. also seems like a roman era style of game site link http://godsandheroes.com/

Back