Alliance Lehigh Valley LARP Website Has Something For YOU!

Dreamingfurther said:
I don't believe there is going to be a build cap. Anyways that's what Matt said on the Lehigh Valley chapter forum.

Good to hear. But they better start printing potions and scrolls tags, armor and weapons tags, and Alchemical tags, now, 'cause Ondreij, Theodin, and Paolo will be there, and even without labs, forges, and workshops, that will still be a lot of production!

Ondreij said:
AWESOME INTRO!!! But #*$ %:mad:! IT! I have to wait until 2010 until I can play in Lehigh Valley? It certainly appears that it is going to be worth the wait - especially if you are taking as much care of creating the IG world and playing environment as you have in creating this website introduction.

Do you anticipate there being a build cap at Lehigh Valley? Any news as to what kind of calendar you are planning (any winter events - I would like to bring my Bear Kin secondary out of hibernation)? Have you found a place to play, yet?

I know -- we have to wait to find out, eh?!

Please! Don't tease us. Let us have at least a few hints and details.

-Seth Miller, Farmingdale, CT

Thank you for the kind words!

There will be no level cap.

As for a calendar, we expect to have our schedule of events posted by this summer. We have found what promises to be a great camp (heating, electricity, kitches, etc).

The website you've just seen will, through the course of 2009, release more and more tidbits. Also, the very first event is not going to be a typical first event...we have special spectacles planned!

Ondreij said:
It certainly appears that it is going to be worth the wait - especially if you are taking as much care of creating the IG world and playing environment as you have in creating this website introduction.

Some people know me well and others have may of just heard of me but let me just start by saying that I am excited to be part of this team. For those that don't know me I was on HQ plot for like 4 years and took a break in 2005.

From the team that was assembled it was awesome because all of us were thinking on the same lines. At our first meeting the theme many of us were on the same sheet of music and I have a feeling that this is going to be one hell of a fun time. I will let Patrick wet all your appetites with details but I will say some of the things we have planned are F**King awesome. Don't mistake this with just PLAIN old awesome because plain old awesome will not cut it.

Ondreij said:
Good to hear. But they better start printing potions and scrolls tags, armor and weapons tags, and Alchemical tags, now, 'cause Ondreij, Theodin, and Paolo will be there, and even without labs, forges, and workshops, that will still be a lot of production!

With all the chapters that have opened in the past 5 years we have all heard the problems new chapters ran into on their first weekends. So logically we are going to identify these problems and make sure they do not happen.

I think I speak for the entire staff when I say we dont want to hear "It was a good weekend but............" after our first weekend. We are all sweating the small stuff because we all feel your enjoyment of the game is paramount to anything else. From Logistics to Plot everyone on staff is putting 120% into this chapter for you the players.

So before I say to much and then get an email from Patrick saying "You dope" I will go back into my lair to continue playing WoW...........er I mean writing plot! :p

Gee-Perwin said:
I'm excited there is going to be a chapter even closer to my home. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys will throw at us! :D

Glad to hear it! I can say that it's an unusual campaign concept, hence why we're keeping everything under wraps. :D

The first event will also be pretty unusual, it's not going to start in the way events usually do. I haven't had this much fun creating IG stuff since my days at HQ Plot with John Finnegan, Mike V and Heidi, SCott Kondrk, Jesse Grabowski -and Dennis Higgins.

Hello, fellow LARPERS!

Just an FYI: we're working on material to release when we update the teaser site soon.

Or, in other words, the door will open soon.

Til then, may your make up stay intact, the blade of your phys rep ever pass inspection, your spell packets all successfully retrieved and have a happy holiday to all whom it may apply!

Alliance Lehigh Valley Plot Guild

Back