ANNOUNCEMENTS: Schedule Change & Site Update - Updated 8/18

can't wait to see the place...aaaand there's a hotel down the road...yay for showers and kitchenettes!

Michael Hynes said:
Back in the days I ran Nordenn it was the number one team rule, you must shower at least once every 24 hours.
Michael Hynes

You'll be happy to know we still fully support that rule.

amen sister! preach it!!!

gotta say ...there's nothing so nice as a hot shower after the bugs have eaten you alive and you've sweat your patooter off...hence the little hotel...so tzydl and roth's wagon is far from town...no big deal...

ohhhhhhh sun mun!!! i wanted to tell you...just because the sites are changing our deal is still enforced...i will get you meals for events through june of next year even if tzydl brings sun care packages to each event. :D tzydl will have her covered one way or another :D

there's a jacuzzi?

No, dear. He lives near the site. ;)

Gary left me a voicemail asking for the info for this place, which I assume he wanted to post here.

Just to make it quick and easy, I will post the website for the Claremont Motor Lodge (the infamous 'OTEL), here.

http://www.claremontmotel.com/

The website includes phone number and address. It's about 5 minutes from the game.

80 bucks per night for two double beds and a kitchenette! not bad....if you split it with other someones...or hit that jacuzzi guy up for a spot in the hot tub...

I don't know if their rates fluctuate, as I asked the rates and the person on the phones asked "for when?"

I told him next month, and these are the rates I was given:

1 queen bed - $59 + tax

2 double beds - $64 + tax ($70)

Kitchen suite with 2 double beds - $69 + tax ($75)

Yes, Sir, you read my mind. Thank you!

Yeah. This qualifies as very exciting.

Very much so.

Oh the many ways I miss that tavern. Best. tavern. ever.

I also endorse showers and toilets (I don't think I'm as hardcore as I used to be).

So much snazziness.

Brian and Deb, THANK YOU. I don't know if I'll make it up this season, but having the Hollow back is a wonderful thing.

is the cost of an event at the claremont site still $45/$60, out of curiosity?

Yes.

But FYI, we are not charging a membership fee next season. It'll be considered included in one's event cost.

While I would very much like to do so, there are three reasons why we're not dropping the price:

1) I'd like to pay Brian and Deb for the use of their land.

2) We would like to install a propane shower.

3) We would like to keep building up the site.

Sorry I can't cut all of you guys a break. I'd let everyone play for free if I could.

*cries at not being able to make this event* I was really hoping this would be my first NH weekend. Alas, 'twas not to be.

Zomg, it would have been hilariously awesome to run around Deadlands with Sophie and Sevaria someday. Or the whole Vex Squad.

hmm....really cool about the site! I am so psyched to be getting up there this weekend! Do the cabins have beds for Pcs or do we we need to bring one? Also....not sure where to post this so I guess it is going here. I am looking for someone to carpool with. I am coming from Long Island and the really long *** drive would be awesome if not done alone. I am happy to drive the whole way, I am just looking for someone to come along for company and to maybe throw in a little for gas. Let me know if anyone thinks they are along the way coming up from NYC. Email me at LaurenMarraMSEd@aol.com if able.
Can't wait to see everyone! :D
Lauren

Please bring something to sleep on, and if you have extra air mattresses you can lend out to NPCs who don't have one, I will compensate you with gobbies.

Thanks,
Gary

hey guys....its gonna be in the 40s during the night and i'm not sure about claremont but vermont has had two frosts already. It is supposed to be high 20's tomorrow night. Bring extra blankets and warm costumes. supposed to be 60s during the day and rain on sunday. just a word to the boyscouts!

Back