ANNOUNCEMENTS: Schedule Change & Site Update - Updated 8/18

It has gotten chilly, but we haven't had a frost yet and I can almost guarantee that it will not get down into the 20's - the weather channel (which is usually pretty accurate) says a low of 38. But yes, bring extra blankets or a sleeping bag.

If anyone needs an extra place to sleep on site, I'm bringing my tent. Depending on how cold it is, I might end up staying off site, but the tent will stay there -- it retains heat pretty well, I've discovered.

yeah mike said that southern new hampshire is about 10 degrees higher than us and 2 weeks behind us in the end of summer...us vermonters are looking forward to the heat wave! wooot!!

hey ..other vermonters...are you coming? ie: vry, syra, ocean, human/barbarian brother of ocean...(jeepers i'm bad with names)

yeah we are coming! orginally there was going to be like 8 of us but only half of us can go
vry, is commin
i, syra am npcing this time,
ocean is coming
and the human/barbarian is coming as well
cant wait to be there tomarrow!!!

I would just like to say if any help is needed at the claremont site i live right down the road so i can be there to lend a hand when needed just let me know

Meno(loud mouth bar keep from last friday night) And Leonis

Back