April 23 pre-registration: CLOSED

PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. You can still show up at the door, of course!

1. William Duffy: Balls (+ Players Guide)
2. Heidi Hooper: Zatarina
3. Jessica Brown: Aven
4. Brian Bender: Igantius
5. Brian Whitham: Garathon
6. Miranda Whitham: Elara
7. Eric Stehle: Ivan Drake
8: Drew Resele: Rowan
9. Dan Baillargeon: Ashrik
10. Kevin Erwin: Ket
11. Illana Ogan: Ferra Ironbeard
12. Robert Kinlen: Raven (+ year membership)
13. Danielle Darwell: Aubree (+ year membership)
14. Elizabeth Wallace: New Character (+ year membership)
15. Daniel Niedermayer: Trel
16. Danielle Wilson: Anna Rainwillow
17. Scott Kondrk: Drak DarkTalon
18. Deirdre Kondrk: Drifa
19. Richard Nunnley: Fishercat (+ year membership)
20. Sheila Haswell: Kremhild
21. Tom Haswell: Ulthoc
22. Christine Maudlin: Gwendara (+ year membership)
23. Cortney Walton: Draegka
24. Gregory de los Santos: Loken
25. Arriana Vasquez: Raavna
26. Craig Fiske: Qiu Jun Wu (+ year membership)
27. Michael Engler: Telokh
28. Maria Engler: Siobhan
29. Daniel Perez: Daniel Grimsby
30. Amanda Wells: Leona
31. Robb Graves: Nathan Westwind
32. William Gibbs: Amaranthus Landcharmer
33. Jeremy Davis: Avian (+ year membership)
34. Ted Collins: Mugg?
35. Amy Resele: Larien
36. Tab Merkel: Wick (+ year membership)
37. Christina Velderman: Vesna
38. Dennis Berish: Sparticous (+ year membership)
39. William Mullaly: Dracos Von Strecker
40. Jamie Tooker: ???
41. Henry Hart: Qualin
42. Todd Silber: Ithica
43. Maggie Lee: Haestra (+ year membership)
44. Amelia Lizak: Kerraminah
45. Alex Perez: Lupidicous
46. Justin Coggin: Flint
47. Will Kinkaid: Gebous
48. Kyle H Spriggle: Grimm

PRIVATE ROOMS
1. William Duffy
2. Jessica Brown
3. Brian Whitham

CABINS
Phoenix. Tab Merkel
Gryphon. Craig Fiske
Dragon. Danielle Darwell

Re: April 23 pre-registration

Woot I'm PCIng!

How do I pay for the private room again? Didn't see that option on the paypal thingy.

Nice a write off too ;)

This year I am going to file that I donate about $50+ a month to non-profits :)

Gilwing said:
Nice a write off too ;)

Heh!

However, we're not a nonprofit, so I don't advise you trying to write us off on your taxes...

Fearless Leader said:
Gilwing said:
Nice a write off too ;)

Heh!

However, we're not a nonprofit, so I don't advise you trying to write us off on your taxes...

You were weren't you. Isn't that why you had the .ORG site (in the past)? I guess it changed when Fair Play came in the picture.

.org doesn't mean anything anymore. ICANN dissolved the concept of .org addresses being reserved for verified non-profits years ago.

Robb Graves said:
.org doesn't mean anything anymore. ICANN dissolved the concept of .org addresses being reserved for verified non-profits years ago.

True but when I brought it up on the boards in the past (before Fair Play) Mike had mentioned that he was a non-prof.

To all!

I just preregistered for April with 2 weekend events. The second event I paid for is for Miranda Whitham and I also donated the $40 for the last private room.

Thanks and see you guys in April!

Gilwing said:
Fearless Leader said:
Gilwing said:
Nice a write off too ;)

Heh!

You were weren't you. Isn't that why you had the .ORG site (in the past)? I guess it changed when Fair Play came in the picture.

.org doesn't have anything to do with nonprofits any more.

We still have AllianceLARP.org, and we have FairePlay.org because faireplay.com was already taken.

While AllianceLARP was a nonprofit, Faire Play is not.

I will be there, but I'm Npcing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

A note to players. I have updated the membership list at http://www.alliancelarp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4922&p=71148#p71148 and you will see there are alot of Red names. The red names are people whose memberships will expire next month and in most cases that means they will expire before the event. If your name is not on the list, your membership has already expired.

It is the responsibility of the players to make sure they keep their membership up to date, so this is a reminder to those folks that they may need to set aside an additional $30.00 if they want to play the opener. This goes for PCs, NPCs, (non Fairplay) Staff, and visiting chapter owners. Thanks all!

Brian and I are playing Ignatius and Aven

I updated the list to add character names for those I know about or assume for... I didn't want to guess for Kevin since he has 2 characters who I see in Fairdale all the time.

Quick Note / Reminder: I am sending race and craftsmen reports to Plot Sunday 4/11. This will give them time to add any extra spice they want to add for those of you awesome enough to have pre-regged. Perhaps you'll find a clue about the weekend in your pre-reg packet based on your craft skills, perhaps, you'll have had a dream related to your race, perhaps you'll get nothing at all... but at least plot will know how many of your kind are at the event if they wish to run any racial plot. So if you were holding out to Pre-Reg for HQ's season opener, try to do it before Sunday and let us know what character you plan to play.

Also: please send your spell lists, character cards (if being transfered in from another chapter), and other Logistical requests to me at ashburylog@gmail.com as soon as you have them ready.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE THURSDAY BEFORE THE EVENT AND EXPECT ME TO HAVE THEM. I might, but I CANNOT guarantee anything after Thursday 4/22 around 3pm.

If that means you have to start hassling your home chapter for a character transfer now, then do it. And, as always for transfers, get a copy of your card yourself and bring it with in case they didn't get it to me in time. Thanks!

I just Prereged Rich Nunley can you please assign us the lower cabin

Sorry, I forgot to include a note with my Paypal. The pre-reg is for me as Natalia and Tom as Ulthoc. I shall email logistics later with columns and stuff.

Thank you!
Sheila Haswell
Player #1295

Mike,

I just paid for Amanda's game (PAYPAL), and I'll be running logistics desk, so I added us to the list.

-Robb

Back