April 23 pre-registration: CLOSED

Re: April 23 pre-registration

Forgot the note, I just paid for April.
--bill

Ive Pre reged,

i will be playing Avian.

Question. I am going to the NH Faire Day this weekend. would it make sense to have CT send you my character transfer now or should i wait until after the New Hampshire event. Its kind of cutting it close. I imagine if I have them send it now and then just bring my character card for the faire day you can apply the 1 day worth of build.... actually come to think of if it its not going to be enough build to do anything with anyway.
- Jeremy

you misspelled my character name in the top list. its AVIAN not AVIEN :p

I will get my pre reg payment in tomorrow. I will be PCing as Flint. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

-Justin Coggin

Hey every one, I hope you all have fun. Make sure you post detailed Favorites! I can't wait to see you all. :D

Re: April 23 pre-registration: DEADLINE TONIGHT: SUNDAY!!!!!

now that we are passed the pre-reg deadline, let this be my official reminder for all players to do the following:

1) CHECK your memberships! memberships thread is updated as of today and there are plenty of people on the pre-reg list who do not have active memberships. email me at asburylog@gmail.com if you have questions.

2) PRE-LOGISTIFY your spells, production, and magic items if possible. it will make logistics go faster.

3) GET your character transfers to me asap. and remember to asked to be CC'd so you have a copy in case your home chapter does not send me the card in time.

4) NPCs should verify their memberships are active (or you will not receive credit for playing) AND sign in at NPC camp so we can properly reward you for your time and effort.

Lastly, if you intend to arrive to the site before the game and would like to render assistance to logistics, we will need help cutting tags, adding the final few bits of things to the pre-reg envelopes that i can't have at my house (coin, etc) and general organization. any help would be appreciated and rewarded with gobbies. logistics reserves the right to turn down your offer for assistance if we have too many hands in the pot already.

Thanks in advance and here's to a great season opener!!

-Robb
HQ Head of Logistics

I am playing Flint, so I have nothing to pre logistify. I just need my body tags and a mug of asskickery. <3

Justin Coggin

Pre-regged PCs with expired memberships:

Kevin Erwin (10/17/2009)
Dan Baillargeon (4/3/2010)
William Duffy (4/3/2010)
Amy Resele (4/3/2010)
Miranda Whitham (12/11/2009)

Please make sure you bring payment to the door ($30.00 cash) or if you pay via pay pal, you bring a reciept. Thank you.

it's wednesday and I do not have characters cards for the following people yet.

Alex Perez (Lupiticus - NJ)
Drew Resele (Rowan - NJ)
Will Kinkaid (Gebous - CT)
Jamie Tooker (Who are you playing?)
Ted Collins (Mugg? - NJ)
Deirdre Kondrk (Drifa - NH)
Amy Resele (Larien - NJ)
Daniel Niedermayer (Trel - NJ)

reminder: get your character cards and pre-regged spell/production lists to me asap if you want to guarentee they will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive friday. I'd like to thank the people who have already contacted me with thier lists of spells, and magic items (a big thank you to tab and henry who had long lists and were nice enough to get them to me very early, you guys rock)

boo.. mike and i won't be able to be at the event this weekend... between trying to buy a house and the upcoming wedding, we dont have the $$ for the weekend, mostly bc it costs so much to kennel the two dogs :-( we most likely wont be there in may either bc it's the weekend before our wedding, and( A.) with my luck i'll get bashed in the face and be black and blue for the wedding or break my leg or something stupid. and (B.) we'll be doing final plans and what not.... but we will definitely see you all in June if not b4! Hope it's a good weekend!

It's cool Annette. Congratulations on your imminent nuptualization! Is that right? I dunno. Way to go on getting married soon! Yay! We are looking forward to seeing you both at game when it's good for you guys. I am looking forward to seeing Ang again as Tetsu. Good stuff. :)

Justin C.

Rob,

I have emailed the request to nj logistics and to Erica. Amy has her last character card from 2 weeks ago as a back up. I have a copy of my character from the online database as a back up.

Drew Resele

Drew,

that is a very good practice. I look forward to HQ's characters being online soon, though we still have some database work to do before that can happen.

thanks for the update, hopefully we'll see the NJ character cards coming in soon.

-Robb

I did receive NJ characters and am loading them into the database now. huzzah!

anyone know what character Jamie Tooker will be playing? I am going to assume it is Kerrigwen unless I am told otherwise.

Back