April event favorites!

:p! I'm glad you like my RP! And WOW! I'd never expect Tvard to get on somebody's "rude" list! Haha that's exceptional.

Undrask said:
:p! I'm glad you like my RP! And WOW! I'd never expect Tvard to get on somebody's "rude" list! Haha that's exceptional.

It's alright, Jehyu would have removed the curse, I'm sure there would have been no repercussions from that...

Lanna Rose said:
OMG! Brain is still not 100% here but I'm so happy!

NPCs I love you guys. Though there wasn't many of you, y'all kicked our butts! Glad I got the chance to help you guys out Saturday night.

No order....

~Undead Shya what?! OMG I sat in the cabin with my skirts out around me for most of that battle going "if anything walks through that door that isn't a friend I'm dropping a damn circle.
~Most of Friday is a blur....But tavern banter....and door circle....Even if my legs gave out while Dave and Jon lifted me up.
~VISIONS VISIONS VISONS! OMG!
~Funny little convo
Me "So Dave you should so yell at who ever forgot to send me my write up."
Dave "Will do. I'm on it."
Me "No Dave right now!"
Dave *Sigh* "Damnit Dave! Why'd you forget!?"
*NPC camp looking over at Dave confused*

~Raven....OMG first a city...then Face Party.....that lasted a year?! And making my costume perfectly disheveled.....Raven feathers! They are so being made to an earring or hair clip....Havent picked yet.
~OH! Undead/Nightmare Lanna. That was a really fun time even if I had to walk across camp 3-5 times. I managed to get off the enslavement....Kinda made me happy.
~Sunday morning pinata chasing. PCs were so confused...^.^
~MY FIRST RITUAL EVER GOING OFF WITHOUT A HITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me so happy that I cast the town saving ritual! LANNA FINALLY DID SOMETHING WORTH WHILE! lmao
~RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN RAVEN!!!! I can't say it enough! Lanna is practicality in love with this guy! It's so much fun!

OMG Okay so I thinks that's it.......Maybe,.. Yeah

Can't wait to see what happens to Lanna next event.

Raven can live with this.... mwahahaha

Lurin said:
Undrask said:

It's alright, Jehyu would have removed the curse, I'm sure there would have been no repercussions from that...

Please tell me one of your wylderkin racials is Gyspy Curse! That's AWESOME!

Wow these are super delayed. Life is crazy.

-Once again the cadre of incredulous b1*&^$. I love you ladies.

-All things Kris Kitts. It has been an absolute pleasure roleplaying with you, and as an added bonus, we get to weird out the entirety of the Barran player base, and one very scared undead Elosdi.

-Kabuk's "Do... you require healing?" Tom, you are priceless.

-All things Emily/Duchess Maebh. I nearly squeed when you came into game. From very public dressing-downs to private conversations, it was one big warm fuzzy moment.

-To Simon and T'vard "Neither of you will live long enough for the long version of this story. Can you just give him the important details?" LOL.

-The last fight was fantastic. Good solid fun fight OOG, and the town worked very well together IG. The healers, the refitters and the line fighters all being smart and kicking some butt.

Thanks AGB Staff!!!

Back