April Event Favorites

Fearless Leader said:
Yep, it's chocolate. Khadesia (sp?) named it that because everyone who tried it had this look of ecstasy on their face...

If it's Emily, her Sarr is Khaadijah.

Ok..OK...I need to clear something up here, before Mich smacks me upside the head...

An event in '08, while sitting in the Healer's Guild...Someone (Zat) said the purple coated chocolate (which is very delicious) was so good it was like "sex without consequences"...this was said infront of Khaadijah and Jinn and the sisters looked at each other, very confused and then ran to Parduc (very quickly followed by Zat who was desperately trying to diffuse the situation and explain what ACTUALLY happened) saying they had had "Sex Without Consequences In the Healer's Guild"...oddly enough this phrase and the hilarity of the statement has continued on for some events now and that is now the "official unofficial" name of the purple coated chocolate - hence my name being linked to the "sex without consequences" candy incident...

Ok...I think I have explained that well enough...and almost died laughing in the process. I love you guys - and I promise I will find a way to have Khaadijah coin another phrase that will be less "shocking". ROFL!

*much love and hugs*
Em/Khaadijah

Khaadijah said:
Ok..OK...I need to clear something up here, before Mich smacks me upside the head...

An event in '08, while sitting in the Healer's Guild...Someone (Zat) said the purple coated chocolate (which is very delicious) was so good it was like "sex without consequences"...this was said infront of Khaadijah and Jinn and the sisters looked at each other, very confused and then ran to Parduc (very quickly followed by Zat who was desperately trying to diffuse the situation and explain what ACTUALLY happened) saying they had had "Sex Without Consequences In the Healer's Guild"...oddly enough this phrase and the hilarity of the statement has continued on for some events now and that is now the "official unofficial" name of the purple coated chocolate - hence my name being linked to the "sex without consequences" candy incident...

Ok...I think I have explained that well enough...and almost died laughing in the process. I love you guys - and I promise I will find a way to have Khaadijah coin another phrase that will be less "shocking". ROFL!

*much love and hugs*
Em/Khaadijah

That's okay the first time Zat said it I was like "What!?!?!" Being first time PC I had no idea of the joke so I just kinda walked out shaking my head. Then when Leona (sorry it spelled wrong) came in and Zat offered it to her she was confused as well, but had some, then walked over to Nathan and told him. So there's alot of people who did not know the joke. It was very very funny...

Khaadijah said:

*much love and hugs*
Em/Khaadijah

This just means I need to find another reason to thwap you :)

**hugs**

I heard the words once while I was entering the Healers' Guild but there really wasn't any discussion of it with Telokh. If anyone knows the consequences of sex, it's Telokh.

Telokh_Amdo said:
I heard the words once while I was entering the Healers' Guild but there really wasn't any discussion of it with Telokh. If anyone knows the consequences of sex, it's Telokh.

heheheh we had a weird convo about Telokh..... some one asked how he had a kid cause stone elfs don't make love....Wynter was like you're right they create children...poor person couldn't understand that...it was funny

Lanna Rose said:
Telokh_Amdo said:
heheheh we had a weird convo about Telokh..... some one asked how he had a kid cause stone elfs don't make love....Wynter was like you're right they create children...poor person couldn't understand that...it was funny

Exactly. It's just sex to them. Except that when Telokh peformed the act that resulted in conception he was a Barbarian due to a Ritual backlash. The backlash wore off just in time for his "little swimmers" to revert back to Stone Elf before fertilization.

This ends our Stone Elf Sex Ed 101 class. :mrgreen:

Telokh_Amdo said:
Lanna Rose said:
Telokh_Amdo said:

Exactly. It's just sex to them. Except that when Telokh peformed the act that resulted in conception he was a Barbarian due to a Ritual backlash. The backlash wore off just in time for his "little swimmers" to revert back to Stone Elf before fertilization.

This ends our Stone Elf Sex Ed 101 class. :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wow....okay....that's great. I didn't hear about that part. You'll have to tell me the whole story some time.

I was sure you heard at least part of it in the Smokers' Guild.

Some not all. I heard a little. That it was a half child but ended up being stone elf and that her father asked the intentions... that's about it i never heard the whole story...

Wow, tough to tell my favorite part of the first event. Was it leaving 70 degrees and sunny for cold and ridiculously windy? Nope. It was totally worth it to have a wind burnt face.

1. Tops on my list has to be being a squire for my first full event. Lots of responsibility and it was really neat to be invloved in the noble's meeting with Duke Brumas.

2. Another great moment: being told the Squires meeting was going to be one on one and that I had time to use the restroom only to walk back in out of game and see the duke and everyone sitting at the table, rushing to get back in to game, and being quite late for my first official squire's meeting. I was left kneeling for a deserved couple of minutes while the Duke chided me. (Thanks Eric)

3. Being suddenly told in the middle of the tavern "you rift out 1, you rift out 2, you rift out 3" and finding myself in the forrest with Baron Ivan, the Duke, Baron Rori, Dame Darlassia, and Squire Sparticous and later finding out that when Baron Ivan hand to make a split decision to rift someone he trusted from any where in the world he choose me.

4. After being rifted with Baron Ivan seeing Undead Creatures that looked like my worst enemy. This was one of my first true immersion moments. Seeing the dominion who specifically killed my family and gave me my scar and going beserk was awesome. Garathon is not particularly morbid or sadistic but he cut off the heads and feathers of his dead foes only to have them disappear before he could fully exact his vengenace.

5. After seeing the dominion and slaying them, having his dead wife appear to him throwing my emotions from anger, to disbelief, to saddness and then she was gone before I could even talk to her. The whole land bond thing barley registered for me.

6. Seeing Rob really take charge of the Mage's guild. Very cool to have a consistent guild at the events.

7. Finally feeling high enough level to stand toe to toe with some big bads and actually taking them down.

8. Taking on 2 medium enemies at the same time and killing them both without taking a hit.

9. Tetsu, Ithica, Uzio, and the rest talking stories late night. Sorry I was too tired to really particpate.

10. My boys and lady, Nathan, Korwyin, and Leona. It's always fun to hang with them and half the reason I come to play.

I am sure there is more and I can't wait for the next event!

Wow my tops for the event.

1. roleplaying with everyone. it was great.
2. being a meatsheild even when I was dead. 160 death points to a dead body thats great.
3. My FIRST rez, thanks Bill for the story.
4.being a yo yo saturday morning. Mergan your have great aim and casting abilities.
5. Watching the dominion General get obliterated, though a big boom at the end would have been great maybe some sparlers. lol
6. having such great NPCs you guys did a great job as usual.

Megan I'm always available to be a meatsheild.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Dreamingfurther said:
Dude that bridge looks fantastic. Plus my hope is that the more things get built up farther from the barn the more stuff will happen farther out. I always love wood fights. :) Especially at night... supper dangerous!

Super Dangerous. That's why I DON'T like wood fights at night. Staying on the barn-side of the creek isn't too bad at night if it hasn't been raining. Full moon is nice also.

What I meant by this is super dangerous to characters because it would be dark and there would be more risk of Resurrecting due to not being found by others. While it could be dangerous for players if they aren't careful, there is no reason it couldn't be used safely I would hope?

Dreamingfurther said:
Telokh_Amdo said:
Dreamingfurther said:
Dude that bridge looks fantastic. Plus my hope is that the more things get built up farther from the barn the more stuff will happen farther out. I always love wood fights. :) Especially at night... supper dangerous!

Super Dangerous. That's why I DON'T like wood fights at night. Staying on the barn-side of the creek isn't too bad at night if it hasn't been raining. Full moon is nice also.

What I meant by this is super dangerous to characters because it would be dark and there would be more risk of Resurrecting due to not being found by others. While it could be dangerous for players if they aren't careful, there is no reason it couldn't be used safely I would hope?

With the paths to the creek being used frequently at the Faireplay site I don't have as many qualms about going down there at night. At Lindenmere we rarely used the paths across the road from the camp, even in daylight. After my first trek down there I never went again if it was after dark. Knowledge of the paths at Faireplay makes nighttime play a much nicer proposition.

Back