April Event Favorites

Did i mention that i know Bob Villa?

J/k

Getting my post count up.

Duke Frost said:
What? No one is going to mention the new bridge over the stream? It's enough to make a guy stop building stuff.

My favorite is reading all the favorites. It makes all the hard work worth it.

Scott

36.jpg

35.jpg

Good job Scott!

Everyone: Check out www.Faireplay.org for more pictures of the site!

Robb Graves said:
nice. well done scott. way better than the bendy boards of doom.

Which you can see in the first picture to the right. They were my scaffolding for building the new bridge.

Dude that bridge looks fantastic. Plus my hope is that the more things get built up farther from the barn the more stuff will happen farther out. I always love wood fights. :) Especially at night... supper dangerous!

Dreamingfurther said:
Dude that bridge looks fantastic. Plus my hope is that the more things get built up farther from the barn the more stuff will happen farther out. I always love wood fights. :) Especially at night... supper dangerous!

Super Dangerous. That's why I DON'T like wood fights at night. Staying on the barn-side of the creek isn't too bad at night if it hasn't been raining. Full moon is nice also.

Dreamingfurther said:

Supper Dangerous - When Scott has White Castle, Taco Bell or Indian food for dinner. Eggs Benedict is known as Breakfast Dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.

Ezri said:
Janzin said:
Being a newly awaken Dryad and having sex with out consequences in the healers guild.

Heather

Say what???

I did NOT write that fishbowl! :eek:

Duke Frost said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Supper Dangerous - When Scott has White Castle, Taco Bell or Indian food for dinner. Eggs Benedict is known as Breakfast Dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.

And that's why we make Scott sleep in his own enclosed bunker in NPC camp. :lol:

It's true. I have Door envy.

Heather,
Can you toss me or Mish a PM on this? I think we need some context. :)
-toddo

Um, I think "Sex without Consequences" is what Zatarina calls some sort of fudge, a drink or some other snack in the Healer's Guild.

Scott

lol, I need to get out of NPC camp more. :lol:
-toddo

Duke Frost said:
Um, I think "Sex without Consequences" is what Zatarina calls some sort of fudge, a drink or some other snack in the Healer's Guild.

Scott

You guys make me crazy. :roll: :lol:

Hey, I hope I'm not included in that. I didn't name the treat nor did I post it on the board. I merely explained it in an effort to help diffuse the escalation plot palpitations and keep your sanity.

Duke Frost said:
Hey, I hope I'm not included in that. I didn't name the treat nor did I post it on the board. I merely explained it in an effort to help diffuse the escalation plot palpitations and keep your sanity.

No you were not one of the "you guys." Thanks for making my head not explode. :)

Note to self: Thwap Emily upside the head.

Back