April event pre-registration CLOSED

Emailed logistics yesterday regarding reserving a cabin for myself, Brian Davis, Ashley Thomas, and Dom Alioto. Does that work for a request or should it have gone somewhere else? (not pushing, I know logistics is a busy job! Just making sure :))

Aisling will be joining the fun.

The birds are returning! I'm excited to PC Branwen again. Caw caw!

Also, yes, Meg, Brian, Dom and I would like the Gryphon cabin.

Hey friends, I'm terribly sorry, but it is 99% likely that I can't make this event at all, now. :( Please remove Susie Guarino from the list and store the credit. Alda will be around a lot more this year, I just can't make this one. I miss y'all!

A few people have paid their year's memberships but didn't sign up for the event so I assumed they were NPCing... so forgive me if you are listed as an NPC but don't plan on coming, because this way at least logsitics knows to give you the proper credit in the computer.

Please everyone use the comments section when you sign up! I've also had some people not tell me they were paying for 9 Towers and I put them on this list first.

Thanks! :)

I see that I'm already on the list, but yes, I can confirm that I'll be NPCing. Also, I sent in my membership renewal, but forgot to indicate myself in the notes. So when you see $30 from jadoflux@gmail.com, it's me! I was the turkey all along!

Hey everybody. Don't forget to donate or bring $5 for food. If everybody did that every time it would easily cover all 3 (THREE!!!) meals provided. That level of bargain is amazing.

Two breakfasts AND a dinner for just $5 is pretty much unbeatable. I just was on vacation and drove from CT to Michigan and didn't see anything to rival those prices. So make sure you come to the one, the only, the HQ Tavern and you too can experience the magic of such good food for such amazing prices!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

ACT NOW AND YOU CAN GET THE "WELL FED BONUS"

It's actually called the "Lesser Gift of the Land" but it's still a pretty cool full heal ability your CHARACTER gets for the Player being awesome and helping to pay for the food of the game.

All in all this is something that everybody should strongly consider doing.

Thanks and see you at the event!

-Craig
Unofficial Food Committee Barker

I'm suppose to be in the PC list.

Frank Coyne

just paid for frank coyne/ was no place to note it

Just wanted to add that Emily O'Neil is also NPCing but is a terrible human being who forgets to do thing like let people know she is NPCing. :)

Jordan Krebs to PC Cyno
Using an event credit from the closer last season that was paid for but I missed.

Dom Alioto (Me) PCing as - Dr. Crassirostris
Ashley Thomas PCing as - Mistress Branwen

Remember, merely posting here does not pre-register you! You have to pay, too. :)

If you paid and don't see your name, email me and let me know when you paid and what email you used to do it.

Greetings!
Kevin Bertrand here registering to play as Avernorn and I also paid for my yearly membership. Time to get back into the flow of things!

Frank Willig to probably PC Huleen. Might not be able to make it depending on school things, but I'll give a heads up.

Lauren Keener to PC Faelwen Miriel. She has paid her event fee, yearly membership, and donated to food!

Back