April Event - Preregistered So Far...

For future reference, my last name is spelled "Christensen".
If there weren't so many darn variations of it, I wouldn't have this problem.

Fey@ngel

Work is going to seem so long today. See everyone in about 13hrs!

Kevar

Fighter
Seattle Staff
Marshal
I know what you mean! Ugh...school is going to creep by, thank goodness I have art classes in the beginning...and i get out early :p

just a question to anyone that may know it. Is Joy Nelson coming? I saw that she prereged...but I thought she was busy this weekend. Just curious.

SO TWITCHY,
-Brent

jnelson

Adept
I will be there!!

Thought I was tied up, but things changed and well, screw it, Alliance is better!

I will be a bit late, coming in after work. I get off around 1630ish, probably leave Des Moines around 1730. If things go according to plan.

Lurin

Duke
Yer in big trouble for not letting me know to send a transfer card miss :evil: . But I'll look forward to seeing you there! :mrgreen:

Glad you'll be there! =) Dave must be late picking me up because you forgot to tell him to send your silly character card. =P

Pyro727

Scholar
When does pre-reg for May start? Can't wait to play again!

Pyro727 said:
When does pre-reg for May start? Can't wait to play again!
Let me have a day or two to finish up wrapping up this event first...

Kevar

Fighter
Seattle Staff
Marshal
Haha, it appears that the addiction is in full swing now :p

Pyro727

Scholar
You bet your two shattered shields it is Kevar! lol

Kevar

Fighter
Seattle Staff
Marshal
Why do you have to mention sad things such as that? You know a guy tries to have a nice shield and plot just says...NO!

*cry*

Pyro727

Scholar
Well with the highrolling gambler you are you should have a new one in no time! lol

Ractor

Artisan
Dont jump in the way of shatter spells, thats all I got to say.

Lurin

Duke
Hey don't you go undoing my training on Kevar, you know how long it took to teach him to jump in front of spells heading at me? :lol:

Mobius

Squire
just get it rendered. it's like magic: as soon as your gear is indestructible you're never targeted with a Shatter again. 'course, you could also give up on "Alliance Easy" and fight spear/shorty like all the rest of us leet mofos ;)

Kevar

Fighter
Seattle Staff
Marshal
Hehe, jumping in front of spells is what I do. How else is the squishy supposed to live long enough to help the rest of the town?

Oh I think it would be hard to stop jumping in the way of spells with such a good teacher in the form of Henesy. =) But Dramthin is right, just fight sword and spear... especially once you’re swinging 12 magic. =D