April Event - Preregistered So Far...

For future reference, my last name is spelled "Christensen".
If there weren't so many darn variations of it, I wouldn't have this problem.

Work is going to seem so long today. See everyone in about 13hrs!

I know what you mean! Ugh...school is going to creep by, thank goodness I have art classes in the beginning...and i get out early :p

just a question to anyone that may know it. Is Joy Nelson coming? I saw that she prereged...but I thought she was busy this weekend. Just curious.

SO TWITCHY,
-Brent

I will be there!!

Thought I was tied up, but things changed and well, screw it, Alliance is better!

I will be a bit late, coming in after work. I get off around 1630ish, probably leave Des Moines around 1730. If things go according to plan.

Yer in big trouble for not letting me know to send a transfer card miss :evil: . But I'll look forward to seeing you there! :mrgreen:

Glad you'll be there! =) Dave must be late picking me up because you forgot to tell him to send your silly character card. =P

When does pre-reg for May start? Can't wait to play again!

Pyro727 said:
When does pre-reg for May start? Can't wait to play again!

Let me have a day or two to finish up wrapping up this event first...

Haha, it appears that the addiction is in full swing now :p

You bet your two shattered shields it is Kevar! lol

Why do you have to mention sad things such as that? You know a guy tries to have a nice shield and plot just says...NO!

*cry*

Well with the highrolling gambler you are you should have a new one in no time! lol

Dont jump in the way of shatter spells, thats all I got to say.

Hey don't you go undoing my training on Kevar, you know how long it took to teach him to jump in front of spells heading at me? :lol:

just get it rendered. it's like magic: as soon as your gear is indestructible you're never targeted with a Shatter again. 'course, you could also give up on "Alliance Easy" and fight spear/shorty like all the rest of us leet mofos ;)

Hehe, jumping in front of spells is what I do. How else is the squishy supposed to live long enough to help the rest of the town?

Oh I think it would be hard to stop jumping in the way of spells with such a good teacher in the form of Henesy. =) But Dramthin is right, just fight sword and spear... especially once you’re swinging 12 magic. =D

Back