April Event - Preregistered So Far...

The following individuals have fully preregistered to WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

25 People

Robert Sachs
Jeremie Collins
Josh Clark
Robbie Carr
Tara Carr
Laura Burton
Jasmine Elliott
Vicki Pacillo
Ryan Zabawa
Jesse Smith
John Greenwood
Brent Woodward
Chris Hamilton
Evan Christenson
Matthew Nottelmann
David Glaesar
Amanda "Mandie" Zeller
David Tengdin
Adam Peckron
Ryan Buhrke (need spell tags to complete preregistration)
Drake Kazemier
Devon Kazemier
Amanda Feigenheimer
Jeromy Stewart
Joy Nelson

Preregistration is now closed. We will still accept tag lists, but expect to pay full price for the event!

Well I'll send Tatianna and mine again

*edit: P.S. I have some questions I asked of you, and my email is not being nice right now. Do I need to send again?

Like I've said before, I can't spike your list till after our MN event coming up :mrgreen:

Pyro727 said:

*edit: P.S. I have some questions I asked of you, and my email is not being nice right now. Do I need to send again?

Please do.

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
Pyro727 said:

Please do.

Sent sir. ;)

Lurin said:
Like I've said before, I can't spike your list till after our MN event coming up :mrgreen:

Thats fine. I just am keeping a public list so there can be zero complaints come the event that someone emailed a preregistration in, and I never got it. If you're not on the list, expect to pay full price. I will update the list constantly.

For those that don't know, to preregister, I need:

Full Name
Character Name
Declaration of all magic items you're bringing (and from where if they are LCO to another chapter, so they may be approved or denied)
Tags for the first night (bonus points from logistics if you know what tags you want both nights)
Any uses of production

If you forget something, we're going to assume you either weren't memorizing spells, or not producing anything this marketday, etc.

If you have questions or need help preregistering, please, ask questions!

Here's an example of what I sent

Magic Item Tags
<If you need a tag from a previous game>

Magic Items (daily)
<If you have an item with Daily charges>

Production Tags
<List your Production skills and current levels>
<List what your making>

OCS Skills
<The number of OCS Skills you have>
<Total Gold / Silver you get from OCS>

Missing Tags
<Anything you need tags for>

Daily Abilities
<PTD Skills> , <Racials> any skill that gives you a daily tag

Spells: <Column and School>
1st Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
2nd Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
3rd Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
4th Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
5th Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
6th Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
7th Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
8th Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>
9th Level: <Spells chosen for day 1>

Jeremie,

Thanks for the example. That layout makes it really easy for us to read and take care of the players, which is our goal at the end of the day.

Rob,

No problem mate...I'm a CONTROL FREAK NAZI when it comes to Logistics... I HATE checking in 100 players a game and having to come up with tags for em on the spot. I got a system down and acted like Stalin and enforced how it rolled.. then it became a well oiled machine.

I'll drop you a PM tomorrow about how I ran things.. its like I said pretty strict and militant but I never got any complaints.

Only eight days until the end of preregistration!

heyo boss, check your mail from 3/27. i prereged and you don't have me on here

Jorundr said:
OCS Skills
<The number of OCS Skills you have>
<Total Gold / Silver you get from OCS>

This is the only part I don't understand. What is a OCS skills?

Those are Craftsman. Other Craftsman Skills, I think is what it stands for. For each craftsman you have, you get a silver.

Marcena said:
Those are Craftsman. Other Craftsman Skills, I think is what it stands for. For each craftsman you have, you get a silver.

I thought so was just checking since Tatianna has 4 Craftsman Skills.

We've Begun spiking your inbox with Minnesota Pre-regs, lets see that list update! :mrgreen:

Ok I'm such a NOOB! I sent you my pre-reg and I didn't say that I'm new in the email and didn't think til I was at work today (what am I supposed to do at work) and didn't say I'd need Body Point Tags, Armor Tags (if I wear any), Starter coin, and Weapon Tags. With the weapon tag is it general like "One Handed Edge" or "Sword, Spear" and the like. Josh C. is making different weapons for Tara and I to try so I don't no what weapon I'll have for the event execpt I'll have a One Handed Edge and Tara will have a Blunt. HELP! :shock:

Final numbers are in, We'll be invading Wayside with a total of Seven, yes SEVEN Minnesota players during our convoy this time out. (Not all of them are members of the Order, so that'll be something new :lol: )

AWESOME! I should have on NPC in tow by name of Maggie. She answers to Maggie most of the time. She like long walks and plenty of fresh water.

Hoping she has an awesome time!

Please make sure you preregister! 61 hours left...

Pyro727 said:
Ok I'm such a NOOB! I sent you my pre-reg and I didn't say that I'm new in the email and didn't think til I was at work today (what am I supposed to do at work) and didn't say I'd need Body Point Tags, Armor Tags (if I wear any), Starter coin, and Weapon Tags. With the weapon tag is it general like "One Handed Edge" or "Sword, Spear" and the like. Josh C. is making different weapons for Tara and I to try so I don't no what weapon I'll have for the event execpt I'll have a One Handed Edge and Tara will have a Blunt. HELP! :shock:

Robbie,
Since you guys are new it's ok not to know the exact specifics as to what you need.
Once you guys get there i'll set you up with what weapon tags and armor tags you need as well as your coin, It's ok to not actually have this stuff pre-reged since your new.

See you guys at the event.
Ryan Zabawa
Chicago logistics guy.
"I pull the tags"

Back