April Event - Preregistered So Far...

Marcena said:
AWESOME! I should have on NPC in tow by name of Maggie. She answers to Maggie most of the time. She like long walks and plenty of fresh water.

Hoping she has an awesome time!

Maggie needs to contact me so we know she's coming.

Robert Sachs
General Manager
Alliance LARP Chicago

Looks like there is going to be a nice load of PC's! I can't wait. =)

I know there are more coming, but they haven't preregistered...

Only 38 hours left!

These are just PC's I assume because NPC's don't need to register right?

This is just PCs. We do appreciate a heads up if someone wants to NPC so we can plan mods accordingly...

You are correct NPCs need only show up, thouh we like for them to give us a heads up so I can plan for food.

We always love for PCs to volunteer a few hours of their time to NPC or to double hook a mod or two. Especially with the jump in # of PCs... Not to worry, I've never been accused of a lack of energy in running stuff. :)

Thanks,

Paul

HAHA, ok guys. Who is bringing the box of 5 hour energy for the NPC crew?

Maybe we could all chip in :p

I would NPC but... Its kind of hard with your hair all completely whitened and all that black makeup on you... =P

Preregistration is now closed! We will still accept tag lists, but you will be paying full price!

Just a heads up, I don't think Ryan B. will be coming. He was going to be with the group of us from MN but he had to bail for work related reasons at the last minute. =\

edited by Ryan B.'s request.

Dreamingfurther said:
Just a heads up, I don't think Ryan Buhrke will be coming. He was going to be with the group of us from MN but he had to bail for work related reasons at the last minute. =\

Lol, They've already been informed Dave :lol:

I was just commenting on the fact that his name was still on the list... is that not legitimate or something?

I'd imagine with over two dozen pcs rolling into town, updating the prereg list is not a 100% top priority. It takes a crazy amount of work to prep pre-reg packets, even more so in Chicago where you have alot of travelers/transfering magic items and the like coming into play.

Lurin said:
I'd imagine with over two dozen pcs rolling into town, updating the prereg list is not a 100% top priority. It takes a crazy amount of work to prep pre-reg packets, even more so in Chicago where you have alot of travelers/transfering magic items and the like coming into play.

I leave him on there because we hope something changes last second so he can come, and if he's miraculously able to make it, he's still listed as getting to play for cheap.

Yea this is looking like it will probably be my biggest event I've attended so far. How many full time NPC's will be there that aren't on this list? Just curious. =)

Back