April Event!

I've been itching to play for weeks now and the time is almost here! So, who else is PCing the April event?

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

PC-ing april but for some reason I am not listed. I paid a week ago.
--bill

I'll be there, probably playing my cranky wild elf unless plans change. Need to pre-reg soon, hmm.

Grumble grumble stupid army grumble no hq till july grumble grumble

grumble grumble stupid army grumble no hq till 2010 grumble grumble

..if you did an event in November that's when I have my 15 days of r&r leave :p

Unfortunately, I must join the chorus of grumbling. I won't be there. Stupid job... Not even getting paid... Stupid resume...

How is not getting paid your resume's fault? Did you request to work for no compensation? Tsk tsk!

No seriously Mike, I paid. Paypal. You get it?
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
No seriously Mike, I paid. Paypal. You get it?
--bill

You know what? Lately I have been getting like 10 book orders a day, and I have been printing out the orders and placing them all in a big envelope so that when the books finally get here, I'll mail them out.

It's probably in there along with all the book orders! I'll look for it tomorrow!

Awesomesauce. I also have a book order. Sorry for any confusion that may have casued. Not harping on you, just wanting to make sure I am all set, cuz I really can't wait for the season.
--bill

Gwendara said:
How is not getting paid your resume's fault? Did you request to work for no compensation? Tsk tsk!
I didn't ask them not to pay me, they never offered in the first place!

Ren Suzume said:
Gwendara said:
I didn't ask them not to pay me, they never offered in the first place!

Pfft! Silly employer didn't know what he was getting!

Gee-Perwin said:
Guess I'll be a part of the grumble crowd. I won't be making an event until May or June. Maybe I'll send some snacks up with Engler or something to the April event.

Be sure it's a double batch. I'll need some snacks for the 4 hour drive. LOL

I'll be at the event, and I'll be running the tavern on the night shift as always. Burgers and dogs as always and let me know if people want me to do the chicken soup again?

I will definitely be there... may be bringing back an old timer who happens to be an elf and bake individual 5" pies... any interest in pies?

Whoot PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
--bill

Back