:lol:

Re: APRIL Pre-registration list

Duke Frost said:
Who's Dennis Berish? Is he a newbie?

:lol:

He... is... SPARTICOUS!!!!!
97501-004-3913DCDF.jpg

Ha ha ha ha... I would so pay money to see Sparticous in that costume in April. It may only be $5.00 but that would just bring tears of laughter to my eyes to see him in a pose like that.

Please add Harold Rodriguez to pre-reg list...Alushtas shall be there.

Thanks,
HLR
aka Alushtas
aka Muhktar

Don't forget that pre-reg ends the SUNDAY before the event from now on.

Just a friendly reminder.

Remember, if you have four (4) pre-registered players, you can reserve a cabin if you want

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Re: APRIL Pre-registration list: DEADLINE THIS SUNDAY

Folks, if you pay for an event and don't fill out the part where you list your name, all I get is your email. It's impossible for us to pre-reg you based solely on your email. You can leave all sorts of notes with paypal, but a basic one would be "this is who I am."

Thanks!!!

Dunknar is Chazz. I thought I put a note in the Pay-Pal.

--Chazz

I would like to reserve the Dragon Cabin for Ash Forest + Friends please, if it still available.

Thank you.

Justin Coggin

Darrkan@gmail.com is... Darkan, you know me Darkan, ahhh never mind. (Shakes head) No one knows who i am. :( ( :lol: )

:D Sorry i thought i put a note on it also, but i must have been mistaken. Sorry i will make sure next time.

i probably should have checked this before my pre-reg but.. is there anyone who can tell me if my membership is still good. Otherwise i will bring the money to renew. I think i renewed in august or september but im not sure.

full name is Jeremy Davis

Darkan said:
Darrkan@gmail.com is... Darkan, you know me Darkan, ahhh never mind. (Shakes head) No one knows who i am. :( ( :lol: )

:D Sorry i thought i put a note on it also, but i must have been mistaken. Sorry i will make sure next time.

Lies! I know who you are! You're the kid with the great smile and limp on the left side, right? :mrgreen:

Just great, we have to deal with all these new rules AND the Power Cosmic.

--Chazz

Finally worked out how I am going to spend my build. I will email you with my pre reg requests this weekend.

Thanks,

Justin C.

Back