APRIL Pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: APRIL Pre-registration list: DEADLINE THIS SUNDAY

I don't like that picture of you Dennis. You look better with the goatee bro. ;p

Jevedor said:
i probably should have checked this before my pre-reg but.. is there anyone who can tell me if my membership is still good. Otherwise i will bring the money to renew. I think i renewed in august or september but im not sure.

full name is Jeremy Davis

You paid your membership at the last event last fall. You are good until October this year.

Telokh_Amdo said:
You paid your membership at the last event last fall. You are good until October this year.

excellent. Thanks Mike

Re: APRIL Pre-registration list: DEADLINE TODAY (SUNDAY)

Hey Justin C ....is this better? :lol:

Attachments

• 97501-004-3913DCDF[1].jpg
    97501-004-3913DCDF[1].jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 157
Hahah yes that makes me feel better. However, I made one slight addition to it.

537087639_sparticousss.JPG

I am meeting with Robb Graves this evening to give him the basics of how to do the pre-regs. After tonight, he will have the Database for all e-mail inquiries. From this day forth his official title shall be: Logistics Minion #1.

Many kudos to the previous holder of that title, Marla Brown. Her daughter comes first now, and rightly so. Marla will still be around on to help out on occasion.

Mike Engler
HQ HoL

I accept this title warmly... considering mike could have named me Assitant head of logistics making me the AssHoL :o :lol: :)

Your combo of emoticons makes me giggle. Well done Robb, thanks for your help bro!

Robb Graves said:
I accept this title warmly... considering mike could have named me Assitant head of logistics making me the AssHoL :o :lol: :)

Wow, and Ali and I joke about her being AHoP LOL

zehnyu said:
That's only because we use it as good cop bad cop Mich.

-Ali

Wouldn't that bee Good HoP, Bad HoP? One of you gets to have all the nice, cheerful plot with cute bunnies and stuff like that. The other one just gets the plot where the only point is to slaughter PC's :mrgreen:

Telokh_Amdo said:
zehnyu said:

-Ali

Wouldn't that bee Good HoP, Bad HoP? One of you gets to have all the nice, cheerful plot with cute bunnies and stuff like that. The other one just gets the plot where the only point is to slaughter PC's :mrgreen:

I've seen Ali's plots. Those two examples are the same plot.

-MS

Just for that, the event you come back to PC like you keep TELLING us you're going to Mike, I'm going to make a wavebattle of undead rabbit scavengers...calling for "Caarrrrroooootss" ...and they'll all come after you :P

-Ali

mikestrauss said:
Telokh_Amdo said:
zehnyu said:

-Ali

I've seen Ali's plots. Those two examples are the same plot.

-MS

I wouldn't call undead bunnies "nice and cheerful" though. :P

BTW Mr. Strauss, I have now seen a special on Travel Channel that included a visit to Primanti Brothers for one of their sandwiches. When next you come to play I will DEFINITELY need to be on your list for sandwich orders!

Back