APRIL SEASON OPENER (23-25) PREREG HAS BEGUN!

45 minutes until preregistration is over...

Who will get in by the deadline?

Gah, 10 npc's would be nice.

Always remember, we reward our NPC's and they play free

well you are in luck sir. i count as like a million npc's. lol should be fun.

-dawson

Any takers on wether I can make him take those words back before saturday night? :p

Don't be too rough on him, I've been trying to break in new folks easy like, If he comes back broken, you'll lose your deposit

sorry dawson... no 300 kobolt impersonation for you. :p

Aww, I was looking forward to that. Dave dashed my hopes.... like always. :p

Vick - just duct tape him back together afterward. :)

Plus - give the poor guy a chance - he can do a 100 high orc impression

Heck no, I know how hard we can work some of our npc's lol, still always good to have a good attitude.

i'm up to get some good play and work in. i just gotta warn you. i'm the meanest one man ambush you ever did encounter. i'm like 100 dwarven berserkers attacking a lone ork. i'm like the entire clone army vs jar jar binks. i'm like a two hander vs a crossbow that just ran out of bolts. all BS aside i just have fun NPCing and i look forward to dying a bunch. if i don't die 100 times you failed.

-dawson :D :!:

Lok said:
i'm up to get some good play and work in. i just gotta warn you. i'm the meanest one man ambush you ever did encounter. i'm like 100 dwarven berserkers attacking a lone ork. i'm like the entire clone army vs jar jar binks. i'm like a two hander vs a crossbow that just ran out of bolts. all BS aside i just have fun NPCing and i look forward to dying a bunch. if i don't die 100 times you failed.

-dawson :D :!:

Dang It Dawson, I'm a Barrister not a Turtlekyn warrior!

...Looking to hire men at arms to hunt a random assortment of creatures to be designated later.....

Barrister = Jar Jar Binks

Just thought I would make sure everyone knew the correct conversion rate :D:D

AWESOME

Now I can do what I've always wanted to do to JarJar... :D

love ya dave ;)

And on another note, DAM this is going to be a pretty full/bad *** game! Woot!

Have him play moderate elementals and Thomas and I will help him reach his died 100 times goal in an hour. :p No seriously. Welcome a board to enthusiastic NPCs. We can always use more people who enjoy what they do. :) I know I do.

Dawson,

Remind me to let you play an elemental knight so you can punish Vicki and Thomas for their impunity. :p

Seriously man, I am glad your comming, we can use your energy and your help. I look forward to working with you throughout the weekend.

Vik-E,

He's my NPC only I get to pick on him :)

Be careful what you say to her Paul... She may go all "Vikzilla" on you...

Back