Arcane Sanctum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time-stamp Shortly after the battle at the Tavern

Laurent had not waited to clean the gore and muck off for once, but he had ran as fast as he could to the Arcane Sanctum as he knew the urgency involved.

As he arrives he makes the correct pleasantries and protocol, and notes his frosted, burned and blooded appearance.
A gesture at himself. "'Zis can vait. Invorm his Zerene Arch-Magi und ze Zircle. Message az vollows" Laurent has to pause as he has to think of how this critical piece needs to be phrased from what he has been trained and how here.

"Libri of silenti etc accersitus orbis terrarum Textor textrix orbis."

It is the best translation he can do at the moment, and he sways as teh wieght of the wounds take their toll.

"I vill avait zheir command, ve zhall obey."

an Aspirant aproaches Laurent. "Lore Master, I'm afraid the ArchMagi is occupied for the remainder of the day. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Laurent looks over the Aspirant and nods. "Ja, hiz mozt Zerene Arch-Magi I vould zuzpect iz having quvit ze day nicht war?"

A quick scribble of his ever ready parchment and he has the message written in triplicate in the addressed form. "Gut Magi, make zure the Zircle und Zerene Zrch-Magi haz zat to act on. Ve vill be vound at zhe Veaver ut Vates." With a flourish and a whosh he is off and running to his next urgent destination.

Richard walks up to the door to the sanctum and pushes the door open steping inside he stands there and Clears his throat. " UH HUM!"

"I have a Pressing matter for the Archmage"

The Lore Seeker looks up from her work. "Everyone has pressing matters for the ArchMage. If you leave any correspondence with me here I will see that it makes it way up to his office."

Richard walks up to the desk and places the letter on the Lore seeker's desk.

"Please see to it that the Archmage gets this as soon as possible."

He turns and leaves the room quietly.

The Lore Master smiles politely and adds the missive to the enormous stack of letters, packages and other parcels for the ArchMage.

Mobeus smiles for a moment, "No end to 'important messages' for the Archmage who is also the Regent." he comments aloud, "Thank you Lore Master for diligently taking all mistiffs for our Archmage.. it is typically a thank-less task." he nods before continuing on his way, "Should anyone require my assistance, I have some research to be done on an Artifact found recently.. heck I might even need to travel for it as well... Should the Archmage, or any Magus require me... or even citizens of the realm, I will be in the Southwest Spire.. otherwise I will be in study.. Thank you, Lore Master."

Mobeus billows his cloak for a moment, and slowly makes his way to the stairs of the Southwestern Spire. Sighing for a moment, he chuckles while commenting, "I am going to have some incredible leg strength with enough of this..." he smiles while he proceeds to walk up the stairs.

After taking a brief moment of thought, closing to the 100th stair or so, Mobeus decides to turn around, "I probably should ask the Archmage about the item first, with his vast knowledge he may have some insight on what it could be.. save me months of research." he shutters for a second, "I just hope to not waste his time.." he proceeds down the stairs again and goes towards the Archmage's Chambers.

Vaegar arrives in a timely fashion. Takeing the steps slowly he ponders about the events that have transpired. Nodding to those people he has studdied with, He makes his way to his room and shuts the door.

Garridan sets foot into the Arcane Sanctum for the first time. Approaching the attendant, he asks, "I'm here to speak with Mobeus please. The name is Garridan."

Mobeus just happens to be walking by, leaving the Archmages chambers not too long past. "I am here.. it is alright... he need not climb the innumerable steps to the Southwestern Spire..." he smiles for a moment, "Shall we walk?" Mobeus bunches up his cloak before opening the front entrance and leaving.

Vaegar is seen leaving his room. A leather bound book in hand. He makes his way to the Kitchens for a light snack before setting out into the night, bundled against the cold.

After saying his farewells to his friend, Vaegar makes his way inside the walls of the Arcane Sanctum. As dawn approches He makes the climb up to the mid level area of the common areas. He spies an Lore Master walking the halls and asks "Excuse me Lore Master, I wish to speak with the ArchMage, Lord Az'Caine, Whom do I see about requesting an audiance? This will be my first meeting with him in the Sanctum." Vaegars white teeth shine Bright on his dark face.

The Lore Master eyes the Dark Elf. "What important business do you have? Currently the ArchMage is in negitiations with 2 Ogre Clans in Middenvale, has duties to preform in the Edgeland Desert and he and the other Magi are preparing for a trial of possible traitors to the realm." she looks to the Dark Elf strenly obiviously she has been asked this questions several time already.

Takeing note to Bow lower next time Vaegar is taken back at the News of Az'Caines departure. "Please forgive me, Lore Master, Its just that I was under the impression that the Regant would want to handle these claims of such a foul nature. It is my mistake, Could I then Inquire as to whom I could speak with about the up an coming trials? The information I have may be of use." Vaegar takes a step back and bows, Remaing bent at the hip untill answered.

"No Master dark elf you seem to have been confused. The archmage is in the sanctum but he's currently occupied with other tasks is anything I might be able to help you with? I should be able to arrange some time for you to speak to the archmage within the next day or so will that work?"

Vaegar rises "Forgive me, Lore Master, My mind is tired. I would greatly accept your help in arranging me the oppertunity to speak with the ArchMage. This is all I can ask of you, as I would not wish to keep you from your duties. I will await His Lordships summons in my quarters, if that is premisable?".

Nadja enters the Arcane Sanctum and spotting a Lore Master, she smiles and approaches. "Hello, I seek an audience with the Arch Mage Az'Caine please. I have important news he will wish to hear."

The Lore Master looks up, notices the Gypsy attire and scoffs. "What news could you have that would interest the ArchMage?" he stares at the gypsy incredulously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back