Arch Enemies top paperback seller at my publisher

Arch Enemies was the publisher's biggest paperback seller this last 6 months! Others did better as e-books, but apparently Alliance people (and others) are buying the book. Mind you, we're not talking thousands, but hey, that's still cool, and for a small publisher that mainly specializes in e-books, that's cool and especially since that means people are buying it who I don't even know!!

Anyway, my publisher has made a deal with a new printer so that Arch Enemies can be made available for purchase as a paperback on Amazon.com and in bookstores, so maybe you'll see it someday at Barnes and Noble!

Woo hoo!

Now I've got to finish the sequel...

Congratz Mike!

Awsome :cool:

Grats!

roycifer said:
Oh, and I still say you should try putting together an Alliance short story anthology (or six) some day, too...

Yeah, I know (sigh)...

I always have a million projects. Right now I am simultaneously writing the sequel to Arch Enemies, putting together a new Players Guide, making a new Rule Book, and trying to update the race packets...

Along with trying to be a lawyer which, as you can imagine, is somewhat time consuming.

How people have time to play games is beyond me! :D

Mike,

Would it be inappropriate to ask roughly how many copies of your book have been sold?
And if it isn't inappropriate - how many copies of your book have been sold?

markusdark said:
Mike,

Would it be inappropriate to ask roughly how many copies of your book have been sold?
And if it isn't inappropriate - how many copies of your book have been sold?

Not many, it's a small publisher. Less than 250. Not that big of a deal, really, but still cool knowing people I don't know are buying it.

Heh, sounds like my friend. He only considered himself a 'real writer' when someone he didn't know bought his book. That's when he threw his publication party. :D

It's a start. Obviously, the hope is that good reviews and good sales at a small publisher will eventually interest a bigger publisher or an agent.

I'm waiting to finish the sequel though before I go shopping it around to an agent or new publisher, because they want to see finished product. I just have not had the time to work on it!

Comments of the chapters already uploaded are appreciated.

Back