Ask me 16 questions!

Woo! Fodder!

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance?
Ten years (grat, now I feel old...)

2. What do you do for a living?
Member Services Rep for New England Historic Genealogical Society.

3. Favorite food?
I cannot pick only one. It's physcially impossible.

4. Most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I told my friend, who remarked that her father (while alive) liked Walker, Texas Ranger "yea, but he had a brain tumor." That was the worst failure of my internal censor EVER!

5. What are your favorite topics to debate about?
Politics and history.

6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever:
Right wing extremists, people who lack consideration, entitled people.

7. Hobbies?
LARPing, Gaming, reading, video games.

8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it?
Von Richtofen, a red 1990 Chyrstler Le Baron.

9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid?
As far as punishment, probably the time I took a club to my mother's boyfriend. He totally had it coming though...

10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for?
No.

11. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
Novelty, Alternative, Ska, and a variety of individual artists and bands that I like, but may not like their actual types.

12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own? …
Y'know, I don't think they'd be surprised at any of the CD's I own. A friend was surprised I had a Rush tape once though...

13. Shoes or sandals?
Shoes.

14. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
I don't really buy many clothes. Last couple of times I've been forced to buy something new I've gone to Target.

15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who?
Not really.

16. What are your favorite TV shows?
The Wire (best show on television!) Farscape, The Shield, Rome, Star Trek, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021 ect...

About 6 months
NOTHING!!!! FTW
3. Favorite food?
Chocalate :mrgreen:
When I went to kiss my ex and she moved so I fell off her porch
Religion,vampires,and how people can be assholes
assholes,grease,being hated,and my dad
7. Hobbies?
skateboarding,alliance,school,poetry,music,and drawing
94 Chevy Cavalier,purple FTW
When my mom caught me smoking weed (I don't anymore)
yeah for a school music thing
Metal,rock,classic rock,and some rap like ICP Twizted and Boondox
Avril Lavigne :mrgreen:
13. Shoes or sandals?
sandals
Wal-mart cause I'm poor :mrgreen:
yes Twizted,Boondox,King Gordy,and ICP
Scrubs and South Park

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance? 6 yrs
2. What do you do for a living? Mom, College Student, Cashier
3. Favorite food? Japanese
4. Most embarrassing moment? Now why I would I make something like that public, embarrassing moments should remain private if at all possible, not that I can think of one right now anyway
5. What are your favorite topics to debate about? Human Evolution, human culture/society
6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever: liars
7. Hobbies? obviously alliance, video games, the usual hanging out w/ friends, reading
8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it? ford explorer, green
9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid? probably when i accidently spilled nail polish remover on my mother's dresser
10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for? not that i am aware of
11. What kind of music do you like to listen to? rock, alternative rock, some country, some folk, blues,
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own? … a classical opera cd, at least i think it is. i got it from a friend a long time ago
13. Shoes or sandals? Sandals
14. Where do you buy most of your clothes? lately, old navy or jcpenny's. not a lot of unique stores around in my area
15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who? can't think of anyone at the moment
16. What are your favorite TV shows? grey's anatomy, house, csi

Fodder Rokks!

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance? Since April of 2007. Eight events since then. Six weekends and two day faires.
2. What do you do for a living? I am a plasma donor and manual labor. Always cash, always under the table.
3. Favorite food? Sure, ask the girl with the cast iron stomach and the fire proof tongue!
4. Most embarrassing moment? If I had shame, I'd tell you all about it! ;)
5. What are your favorite topics to debate about? Politics, what will bring about the fall of mankind, certain moral issues that bug me.
6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever: People who talk in the live theatre, female chauvanists, Televangelists, people that lack any pride whatsoever like those that self-pity.
7. Hobbies? LARPing, theatre, dancing, driving, Wednesday night with the fellas, and playing any kind of card game you could think of!
8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it? I drive a tan Chryster LHS.
9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid? Well, I'll tell you when I stop being one! :p But so far, it's when I was four and got kicked out of pre school for cussing at the nun and cutting this girl's braids off for stealing my crayons.
10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for? Yes, I have been on the local news for...... a couple things :?.
11. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Classic rock first and foremost, like CCR, Hendrix, Joplin, Aerosmith, ACDC, and all the other greats that I don't wish to be lengthy about. The stuff my pop grew up on you know. And anything with a beat that I can shake it to! Rock, hip-hop, some techno, some country, I'll give just about any kind of music a shot.
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own? … Tanya Tucker's Greatest Hits Album
13. Shoes or sandals? Shoes, more specifically, my black combat boots.
14. Where do you buy most of your clothes? Good question! I'll ask my papa!
15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who? I've met the last surviving lollipop kid from the Wizard of Oz, I have met Gene Simmons of Kiss, and for one scary instant when I was a kid, I met Bjork.
16. What are your favorite TV shows? South Park, Futurama, The Simpsons, Firefly when it was on, Star Trek (the original sixties version), The Twilight Zone, most of my favorite TV shows aren't even making new episodes. :(

- 9 years this May

- Account Manager for Medical Communication Company (PR/MKT/COMM)

3. Favorite food?
- Mmm so many. Vanilla milkshakes and chocolate chip cookies.

- I have had a few of these, but none that I would consider "most."

- I will debate about anything I feel strongly enough about to care discussing.

- Stupid people. People who make 6 figures and don't do their job and blame it on other people. Religious fanatics that somehow miss the whole point of their religion, and people who spew forth propaganda without really taking the time to figure out why it is they believe what they are saying.

7. Hobbies?
- Alliance LARP, reading sci-fi/fantasy/mystery books, watching movies/TV, snuggling in bed till noon with the BF, making costumes/clothing, bettering myself by increasing my knowledge in things I like, writing, camping, cooking, baking, etc.

- Gold Mist 2005 Honda Accord

- When I was 4 or 5 I went outside and started to flash the world. My dad was so angry that I wouldn't stop when he told me not to that I got spanked.

- I have no clue. But I have been trained to be a public spokesperson and have had media training.

- Anything that sounds good. I get inspired by Movie Soundtracks.

- I don't really own too many CDs.

13. Shoes or sandals?
- Neither -- bare feet or slippers.

- Depends. I love a good sale. Kohls, Old Navy, Stores in the Mall that pique my interest.

- A few authors, but that is about it.

- Monk, The Closer, Law & Order series, CSI, Rome, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who,

I guess it's only fair for me to answer too, since i posted em, so 'ere goes.
Since Oct 2002

Night Shift Manager at a Deli.

3. Favorite food?
Mmmmmm, cheesecake...

bah, too many to list...

Anything that can be countered with pure logic. (even if it becomes circular reasoning!)

- Stupid people. People who can't drive or do blantly illegal things on the road.

7. Hobbies?
Playing with my kids, Cooking, Warcraft, Guitar Hero/Rock Band

White '91 Lincon Town Car.

I got caught carving my initials into a neighbor's new concrete patio.

A couple times as part of the croud at sporting events.

I listen to it all.. Garth Brooks to Ramstien, Billy Joel to Insane Clown Posse, Showtunes to Bach, Beatles to Weird Al.

- Disco's Greatest Movie Hits

13. Shoes or sandals?
- Steel Toe Boots

- Walmart, Hot Topic, JC Penny

- I met Gordon from Sesame Street when I was a kid, I met Kane in a Mall Restroom (he was signing autographs at a nearby sports memorablia store), Mark Bavaro, Martin Brodeur.

- Good Eats, Iron Chef, Robot Chicken, Buffy, Angel, Smallville, House, CSI (only the Vegas one)

Mike -- Brian and I love Good Eats and Iron Chef! Last night it was battle chili! Alton Brown is my hero. He knows everything when it comes to food. LOL

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance? 9 Years also this May.
2. What do you do for a living? Domestic Engineer
3. Favorite food? Sushi and Thai
4. Most embarrassing moment? Just one?!
5. What are your favorite topics to debate about? Um... I don't really debate. I am not very good at it.
6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever: Snobbery, bad service, poor hygene
7. Hobbies? LARP, PC Gaming, Hiking, MMORPG's
8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it? 2007 Dodge Caliber. Black.
9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid? Came home late after dark. I was a good kid.
10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for? No, but I was in the Wall Street Journal.
11. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Everything but Rap.
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own? Aqua. Heheh.
13. Shoes or sandals? Shoes.
14. Where do you buy most of your clothes? NEX.
15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who? Not yet. Ooo! Wait! Mike Ventrella!!
16. What are your favorite TV shows? I don't get to watch TV much. But I like Heroes, Family Guy and anything on Food Network.

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance?Since February
2. What do you do for a living?Photograph stuff
3. Favorite food?Chocolate chip cookies!
4. Most embarrassing moment?I refuse to answer this for legal reasons...
5. What are your favorite topics to debate about?The Weather
6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever:The sound people make when biting their nails (*cough* Squeegee), Close-minded people
7. Hobbies?Photography (although it is really more than a hobby), MTG, LARPing
8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it?Pt Cruiser, Red
9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid?Tying up a frog for use as a bus driver
10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for?Nope
11. What kind of music do you like to listen to?Indie mostly, but I love classical and rock
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own? Atmosphere
13. Shoes or sandals?As close to bare as I can get
14. Where do you buy most of your clothes?I don't know...
15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who?My cousin is a Broadway Actress... does that count?
16. What are your favorite TV shows?House, Law and Order SVU, Scrubs, Dirty Jobs

Redcloud said:
Fodder for the masses!

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance? uhhh 1 year as an NPC
2. What do you do for a living? many things but for a paycheck each week i sit in my office and do data entry and make sure people's money goes where it needs to go for a large Italian family run company in the waste disposal industry
3. Favorite food? beans and cheese...any bean...almost any cheese
4. Most embarrassing moment? walking out of the bathroom with a huge strand of toilet paper stuck into my nylons along with the back of my skirt when i was a freshman in a new high school
5. What are your favorite topics to debate about? i hate to debate. i will only debate if I am 100% correct and i cannot stand someone arguing incorrect ignorance
6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever: cooked spinach, people who have no self worth, people who mistreat children and animals
7. Hobbies? alliance LARPing, sewing, cross stitch, crochet, making pvc weapons, watching movies, reading books, listening to music, road trips, board games
8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it? jetta, silver
9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid? OH i got caught in the middle of a bold faced lie about chocolate cake and the eating thereof
10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for? i've only been on the news in the background. and i was a kid in the audience at American anthem the movie
11. What kind of music do you like to listen to? i enjoy the 80s, 40s, 50s, 60s, most of the 1760s, 1850s, and some 1500s
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own? … hmmm no surprises...too ecclectic
13. Shoes or sandals? BOOTS! or sneakers
14. Where do you buy most of your clothes? online
15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who? nope.....
16. What are your favorite TV shows? i dont have TV but I used to really like brady bunch and gilligan's island

woops i didn't do that correctly...sorry redcloud...those are MY answers

Redcloud said:
Fodder for the masses!

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance? Almost a year
2. What do you do for a living? Dry Cleaning
3. Favorite food? Beef
4. Most embarrassing moment? ummmmm...
5. What are your favorite topics to debate about? Society
6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever: Tomatoes, Illiterate ppl, bills
7. Hobbies? Food
8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it? Silver Escape
9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid? Skipping school and getting an inschool suspention so I could go to the Senior Ball when I was a Junior
10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for? I am told I wan in a commercial for a local restaurant-and have been on a few times when I was little for Irish Dancing
11. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Anything basically but Regge or hard-core rap
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own? … Spice Girls.. like All of them LOL
13. Shoes or sandals? Depends on where I'm going
14. Where do you buy most of your clothes? Old Navy
15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who? ummm, not close enough to talk to him, but David Copperfield
16. What are your favorite TV shows? Food Network, BBCAmerica, Bravo

seriously though....from marcena's post above...

if you could fight an historial figure who would it be?

I think I'd want to fight cleopatra...especially if i get her chair when i win!

But to get back at you he would just inflict Montezuma's Revenge...

Well, the Alliance has only been around for about eight years or so... but I started playing NERO when I was 14 or 15, so 17 or 18 years now.
Maintain systems that acquire domain names for people that want them.
3. Favorite food?
That's so dependent on my mood. It's probably crunchy, though, whatever it is.
Walking around nekkid a nudist beach in Germany at 5 years old.
Religion and rules.
Actions based on willful ignorance.
7. Hobbies?
Larping, racquetball, whitewater, 40k...
I don't, so, uh... invisible color?
Stole 80 bucks from my uncle.
Yes. News coverage of NERO at Camp Wing back when I was 15. News for a local flood a few years back. PBS thing for a Christmas concert when I was in high school. News thing for a show I performed in high school. Couplefew other oddball things.
Everything. Rap, country, rock, metal, jazz, hawaiian guitar, gospel... I can find stuff I like in every genre. Been on an acoustic guitar kick lately.
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own?
My friends know me too well to be surprised. Someone came across my Animaniacs CD and didn't even blink an eye.
13. Shoes or sandals?
Winter or summer?
The store.
Define "met". Haven't gone and shot pool and ate a burger with any of them, so if random "oh hey, hi, how are you" kind of stuff counts, the list would be kinda goofy... Joe Piscopo at the church I attended in Ft Lauderdale, Kevin Pollack when he was shooting a film at Fenway Park, Dave Thomas when he was alive and living in Ft Lauderdale, Robert DeNiro at a Lifespring training his cousin was taking... stuff like that.
Sports Night and Firefly take the top spots, Daily Show and Colbert Report, then its BtVS, Angel, DS9, Will and Grace, 24, X-Files, Millenium, House, Bones...

Sadly I don't think it would have mattered whether it was on Sci-Fi as opposed to Fox...

but it is awesome

Yup, knew that... but the question she was asking appeared to be that it should have been done by Sci-Fi instead of Fox initially... but I could be reading it wrong...

Back