Ask me 16 questions!

Regardless of who should or should not have made the show initally-let's just bask in the show's glory..

That Greatness that is..

Firefly!!

(Go Joss Wheadon!)

Tieran is quite correct, I was stating it should have initially been taken by Sci-Fi... though there is the possibility it would not be the same greatness we see today...

I think Sci-Fi at the time would not have sunk quite the money into it that Fox did... they were giving the crap away ;-)

Plus I don't think Sci-Fi could have competed on the bidding for the show... JW was fairly souoght after at the time if I recall correctly... what with that whole stupid vampire hunter nonsense...

1. How long have you been a member of The Alliance?
---Less then a year, but loving it.
2. What do you do for a living?
---QA for Zemnott, Inc. (and a student)
3. Favorite food?
---yes please!
4. Most embarrassing moment?
---Hmmm, shopping with my mother...ever (of course I love it too...it’s just a double edged sword)
5. What are your favorite topics to debate about?
---Politics, culture, philosophy, values, others
6. Name a few things that you can’t stand whatsoever:
---Feminists, Chauvinists, people who can't take a joke (<---Those 2 types included), Uneducated LIBERALS! (And uneducated conservatives...if you have an opinion back it up)
7. Hobbies?
---Larp, Video Games, Hanging out with friends, reading, studying philosophy, being Lurin's lackey (>.<)
8. What kind of car do you drive? What color is it?
---2004 Saturn Ion, Black
9. Worst time you got into trouble when you were a kid?
---Friend and I were 'experimenting' with anything and everything flammable in his tree-fort...
10. Have you ever been on TV? If so, what for?
---Nope, been in the paper though for Caucusing as an 18 yr old.
11. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
---Techno (and its sub-categories), Screamo, Punk, Rock, Light Rock, Hardcore, and a bit of country (a very SMALL bit)
12. What CD would your friends be surprised that you own?
---Can't think of one...maybe the Hanson CD from way back in the day
13. Shoes or sandals?
---Either
14. Where do you buy most of your clothes?
---Kohls and other department stores
15. Have you ever met any famous people? If so, who?
---Many of the Viking, some MN senators and representatives. And a handful of other people that I can't remember (no one HUGE)
16. What are your favorite TV shows?
---Heroes, Lost, SG (1 and Atlantis), Modern Marvels, Dirty Jobs, other random shows here and there.

Back