August 6-8 Pre-Registration List

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossRoads

Scholar
Owner
Crossroads Staff
All chapter policies and pre-registration are available at http://www.alliancecrossroads.com.

In order to pre-register, you must have a current paid membership, fill out the online pre-registration form, and pay for the event if you're PCing.

AUGUST6-8REGLIST.jpg

Ok.. I'm in.. Bringing Grim to play. When they register please place me in a cabin with Loken Raavna and duffys character. I'm psyched. My first time hopping chapters!

Ok and now I even payed

Anyone got a spot for me in a cabin? Must be ok with the company of high orc. :)

pm please

Also need a cabin
will be for myself and Tonya Dawson. Not sure who the 3rd will be but will let you know

thanks!

Woot,

I was number 1 on the list, totally awesome. Crossroads Im coming home!!!

Dave

Myself and Dave will be there Saturday eve to NPC.

Alright, now it's myself and Jeremy Lopez looking to share a cabin with two others. Anyone interested in sharing a cabin with us?

I will be down Friday night, kinda late...

If the boys from Syracuse don't mind having an Ogre in their cabin, I am good with bunking with you guys... :lol:

Jim
(Kashang)

Tempest said:
I will be down Friday night, kinda late...

If the boys from Syracuse don't mind having an Ogre in their cabin, I am good with bunking with you guys... :lol:

Jim
(Kashang)

That works for me :) That just leaves one more spot to be filled and we can request one.

Nevermind. My ride is sick and I don't feel comfortable making the trip with a failed inspection on my car. Sorry Jim. I hadn't found a fourth person anyhow though. Make sure to post your favorites quickly after so I can see what I'll have missed this weekend. :)

Something came up and I can't make it. Good luck, have fun and may the weather be on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back