AUGUST (low level) Preregistration: CLOSED

Re: AUGUST (low level) Preregistration: DEADLINE 8/2

what does "best attended" mean? i NPCed that event.. there were maybe... 10 NPCs? and about 15-20 PCs?

Robb Graves said:
what does "best attended" mean? i NPCed that event.. there were maybe... 10 NPCs? and about 15-20 PCs?

Somehow I recall the low level event last year as being quite crowded, but I've been doing this so long I may be remembering one from years gone by.

Pre-reg'd. I believe Sean, myself, Christina, and Will would like to snag a cabin, preferably Griffin.

Lowbies tend to be hit and miss regarding attendance. There have been some with nearly as many PCs as a regular event, and there have been some small ones (the smallest I believe was Dec of 03, when there was a massive snowstorm and about 10 of us PCd anyway LOL).

Re: AUGUST (low level) Preregistration: DEADLINE TONIGHT!

i just paid for two weekend events on paypal. one of those payments is for me, Amanda Robbins, and the other is for Tim Gailey. we are both coming to this low level event, and now have both paid, so please add us to your list thanks and see you all there. :)

One of the private rooms is still available. First come, first served even if it's still available on the day of the event.

but the 03 lowbie had tons of pre-regs, hence the high treasure per pc ratio

Ezri said:
Lowbies tend to be hit and miss regarding attendance. There have been some with nearly as many PCs as a regular event, and there have been some small ones (the smallest I believe was Dec of 03, when there was a massive snowstorm and about 10 of us PCd anyway LOL).

There was treasure that event? I missed half of it... LOL

In actuality we almost stopped doing lowbie events because we had a few back to back where the attendance was pretty low. But the year that we took it out of the schedule we had so many requests that we put it back in.

26 pre-regged.

Not bad since for a while it seemed like there would only be 13 people.

I'll be looking forward to the new people and the new characters.

Jim

looks like it will be a solid event. have fun ya'll! :)

Back