Best Moments for the June Event

A

Anonymous

It was a great event, absolutely wonderful. There was plenty of combat, RPing and general fun! Here are a few of my favorite moments that accompanied the weekend

-The goblin/kolbold that Ikcrit gave an intoxicate
-Dying (and rezzing) for a good cause (made me feel all warm and fuzzy)
-RP convo between the two nobles after the nobles daughter died
-RPing being drunk for 30 minutes :D
-As annoying as it was, having Xyx being love 9-ed was still pretty funny...
-The entire of the minatore (excuse spelling) caves... wore us out but much fun
-Having the fear of world destruction :)
-The Trolls that attacked the tavern and won :eek:
-being lifed at 10 seconds till rezzing
-Post-weave nearly being destroyed giddy-ness shown by Diera, Eli, L.E., and Sh'kar (please ignore any spelling mistakes there)
-Actaully having armour :eek:

those are all I can think of at the moment... what were you guys'?

Raygren said:
-As annoying as it was, having Xyx being love 9-ed was still pretty funny...

I try =-P, man I had soo much fun with that, almost too much lol :p

Kicking all of your asses!

No, more seriously, I loved playing the bees. A little page said "Don't worry, I can take it. It's just a bee." His friends were like, 'sure thing, your funeral,' and walked away. Page approached me, and said "I pet you 1, I pet you 2, I pet you 3" I gave an affectionate buzz.

The Moose Turd Pie story!!! Who was there for that? Also, I will give a cookie to anyone that can correctly identify what movie I was referencing with my comment. "Me Xash know all about cooking! Tell good part of story! GOOD PART!!!"

Speaking of which, I will never forget my troll's catch phrase. You have no idea how empowering it is too yell belligerently, "XASH EAT HEART OF ENEMY!!!"

I couldn't have been happier when I finally managed to tone my boffing down to NERO level, and nobody complained anymore about me hitting too hard, or hitting the head. Believe me, it is not easy to hit lightly with a weapon as large as The Butterknife. Maybe you guys are used to it, but for me learning how to strike lightly with that thing was an accomplishment. Sorry to anyone I bashed.

The battles were well ballanced. We monsters put up some good fights, but usually the good guys managed to win in the end. Even the fights where we got creamed were fun. I definately got my adrenaline fix. In fact, I didn't even notice that I went a weekend without caffine or alcohol, or any of the other things I thought I was addicted to.

Worst memories?
I'd have to say the worst was finding out that my bad-*** shield was not NERO legal. I love that thing!

By the way, NERO really needs to make some pollen tags the next time the bees come. Can you immagine moster bees not carrying gold? This happened like three times.

"I search you."
"You find nothing."
-I respawn and get creamed-
"I search you"
"Nothing"
-Respawn and sting someone-
"I search you."
"I'm a friggin' bee!"

Meh, I guess it's still worth a shot.

All in all, it was a very full weekend. I really want to come back now, and I'm sad I spent so long away. Anyway, I've got a final tomorrow morning, so I'm going to run off now and contunue to shove Genetics up my *** till I can taste it.

Well, much as I hate to sound like I'm blowing my own horn.....

Krill's return.

The amazing Adventurer's who come running when they hear two Fae (Death and Autumn) arguing. The way they melted out of Death's path as he stalked with a scowl to Krill's Grave.

The looks on everyone's faces while this entire thing was going on will be something I will cherish for a long time. As will the memory of, after being torn out of the rift created by Death and thrown to the ground, at least 3-4 people reaching out as soon as I touched the ground all, almost in unison "Healing arts are you alive!?!"

The talks and discussion I had that first night were priceless. Kudos to both Greg and Holly (Slice and Krieger for those who don't know) for their talks. Believe it or not, they helped IMMENSELY!

Beyond that, heading back after deciding, in game, that there was enough people to handle the Minotaur cave then looking around and realizing that the three healers with the most life spells were standing around me (Had quite the chuckle over that one) then returning to the guild, waiting for the inevetable resurrections to occur.

The look on Izlude's face when he came across me under a tree talking to myself - well, that's what he saw. :)

All in all, a great game.

And just to save the time since I'm sure it will be asked - it was asked at least three times this weekend. When I PDed last game, I drew with one too many black stones in the bag. I was relying on my memory (bad idea, I know) and didn't check my card. Plot trusted my memory and I drew a stone. It was only after Krill was buried and the eulogy planned and I was getting my alt set up that we realized what happened. They gave me the option of redrawing then and there but from an RP and IG perspective, I couldn't come up with a viable reason for that to occur so I politely refused.

It took me and two others all weekend to come up with the scene that was witnessed friday night. I talked to the plot staff Sunday morning of the last game and informed them that if the offer was still on the table, I'd like to redraw. They agreed and I drew the White stone (thank all the spirits) After two months of planning, the results were rather fabulous. Kudos to plot, LeAnn and Shane for their parts in that. Its not something I will be forgetting soon.

Keith

wait... Keith, are you the one who was sleeping in the earth guild when I came in to try to rez? or are you someone else?

Nope. That would be me. *grins* Sitting there talking to you while waiting for the one that was 30 seconds behind you.

My most favorite moments are...

~King Johnathan of the Kobalds

~My dad playing a spell casting sea goblin and me running up to him "I curse you with silence" the look on his face was great

~Krill coming back

~the great big menatar fights with Mark walkers character digging through one of the monsters stomachs (excuse my spelling)

~Me playing a sarr and being really hiper and annoying and demanding other sarr to buy some of are "special mint"

~My dad playing one of the "pretty ladies" that came into the tavern (some sick things where said)

~Jonathan getting his real arm back

ummm I kinda forgot alot about the event...I still need sleep so if I think of some later I will add

~Jacquelyn

Well, I have a couple of things that I loved about this event.

- The look on Shikar's face when L.E. took of from the troll mod because of the lich in her head.

- The fact that EVERYBODY when the lord of the dead and lady autum were fighting decided to get a front row seat... Knowing that they could possible be Oblited from either one of those two.

- Ambushing Slice and Krieger right outside their home and causing so much mayhem as those characters... Then learning that Krieger has declaired war on them.

- The last room of the troll mod when they tried to pull Dave's minotar out of the room and my troll pulled him back in almost with the person pulling him still attached. Gotta love strength 8.

- The look on L.E.'s face when me and Renner were out during Saturday night was priceless before slamming her door quickly.

All in all, it was one of my best event's NPC'ing I've ever had. When you walk off site with almost nothing for energy left, you know you've been giving your all. I really hope you guys enjoyed it.

~Nate

Saturday:
Two spirits slip away from me, getting ordered to do SOMETHING about one of them by a man who has no right to actually order me around, and performing a ritual practically on the heels of that one.

Having Xyx come back into the main room of the tavern and trying to approach me... "there's no way you've been holding your hand up the whole time!"... and no less than 5 people chime in with "yes she has!"

Post-possible destruction giddyness with my little "group."

I have a few:

Being locked in a Ward for a long time, as Holly had been kidnapped.

Hearing Krill say the phrase over and over: "You know, that would have been something nice for me to know. Why doesnt anybody tell me these things?"

Seeing Krill after an apparent PD. Kudos to Plot and Keith on that scene.

All hail King Me.

Not being able to keep a straight face at all during the introduction of King Sir Johnathan's Royal Kobold Guard.

Getting my problem fixed, but not having the problem fixed totally. At least I can laugh again.

Rifting out on Friday night, and not being too concerned about where I was going.

Letting Krieger cut off my right arm so I can show him my cool little trick.

A whole lot of little things that made the event worth while. You get a new perspective of how things are done, and what you can do when your not allowed to stick jockey. Paging is definitely a new experience indeed.

I was impressed with the quality of plot this weekend. Thankyou all you plot gods for the hard work you put into everything.

Oh, and for those that haven't heard the story, a bunch of us are sitting in the earth guild, waiting for the inevitable resurrections from the troll caves, and we've got the door off teh spring and propped open. The door starts to close and I point my finger and glare at it. "Hey, I want you open," I say to the door. To which it stops swinging closed and opens back up a little. "All the way," I say, and it swings back open all the way and stays that way.

I think I scared some people...

Most Amusing:
Sven the Kobold: Wow, you're a really good knocker-outer. Can I learn from you?
Roger the Fox: Well, I don't teach so good.
Sven the Kobold: Tha's okay, I don't learn so good.

Most Adrenaline Pumping:
Outninjaing Slice and Krieger, with a close second being giving Masticon the slip and tricking him into chasing another townsperson hunting for me.

Most Depressing:
Rezzing Slice, again, with a close second being rezzing Roger and Fadin.

Most Rewarding:
RP with Sindaco and LaGraetman.

Was a great event all around, but there were some highlights:

Frustrating the NPC's with my superior packet-fu not once, but twice (sorry plant guys).

Making a small swarm of bees cry by killing them all without even hitting them (they know what happened hee hee).

LE's resurrections story. You tell really good, really rich in detail, really ummm LE stories girl, keep it up! For anyone who dies I highly recommend her.

Coming back from that suicide mission to the Weave not dead (somehow) and realizing I had a magic carpet stuffed in my shirt! I always wanted one of those!

Tho ongoing drama scene with Shane and Jim saturday night. That was just flat out superior roleyplay/acting and it was great you guys.

A lot of great roleplay all around with everybody all weekend. All the folks who stayed in my cabin, we are really starting to get it together guys. Hope we can keep it up. Getting depressed now cause i realize I'm not gonna get to another event till october due to a wedding the weekend of the september event, so I guess I'll have to come up to a gameday or two instead.

Jeff

*Bond and I in drag - "Praise the Strega!"
*Me in drag dropping two wards and taking the broom - "Praise the Strega"
*Seeing the look on Ryan's face when he realized what the kobolds were doing.
*Seeing Kauss and a few others run like hell from the swarm

There are others, many others. While this may not have been the best event ever put on by Seattle, it certainly was a good one for me. Thanks to the NPC's as well as the players and, of course, my fellow plot members!

Dave said:
*Me in drag dropping two wards and taking the broom - "Praise the Strega"

you walking in with the broom was my highlight along with getting to play mah PC!!!

Sometimes the best quotes don't come from the huge battles...

Masticon: "Eight magic!" Me: "No effect." Masticon: "That could be a problem."

Me: "Do you accept physical roleplay?"
Lyek: "...sure."
Me: "Strength four, I hurl you."

Going out on the tenth wave of bees from the hive, dying, and on the way back hearing someone say "Hey! I think we found the hive!"

Back